Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Looking to sell collection of slabbed Morgans to NJ collectors/dealers

Hi,
Looking to sell my personal collection of 93 Morgans, 87 different dates with 6 duplicates all being GSA CC's. All but 11 MS, however the "average man's" collection, 64 and under. Missing the following 12 for complete Morgan collection - 79cc, 92S, 94P, 95P, 96S, 96O, 97O, 01S, 03O, all 21's. Had half of these in slabs but broke out for holders.

There are 7 GSA CC in collection (78 Vam 11, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85) all with Box & COA.
30 PCGS including 6 Rattlers plus 4 other older Green holders.
40 NGC with 6 Fatties
15 ANACS, 14 in older white holders including 4 of the alpha-numeric labels
1 ICG
Has PLs, DMPLs in lot.

Hate to sell my best, but need funds for son's college tuition, needs 1 more semester and all funds depleted over these last 4 years. 95% of these bought over 10 years ago and spent considerable time buying these. I think a dozen or so could CAC or upgrade. Bought over 300 Morgans and had near complete collection in raw and slab, actually had 2 in raw, 1 for Dansco and 1 LOC holder. Was considering selling my raw collection but do not have time to haggle.

Looking to sell locally so buyer can see coins and I do not want to consign or ship to a David Lawrence or Heritage.

Can email you list if interested. Looking to sell lot and not cherrypicking the best. Realize some may not fit taste but buyers should be willing to buy all. Collection price below CDN or Numismedia Wholesale bid.

Thanks for reading.

Comments