Home PSA Set Registry Forum

A Tip Of The Hat

Chris from Superior called me today and was able to fill one of the eight holes I have for PSA 8 or better in my 1951 Bowman set. Chris is definitely one of the good guys in the industry. I also wanted to commend JP at Memory Lane and the guys at Sportscards Plus for helping me on my wantlist this year. There have been many others who have hepled me (including Jay -- our own "qualitycards") in the previous three years, but I wanted to single out these three who have helped me so far in 2002. Thanks for all of your efforts in getting me the PSA 8's and 9's I bought from you.

(Typo corrected . . . )

Comments

• carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    That's why I love this hobby.

Carlos
  • thegemmintmanthegemmintman Posts: 3,101 ✭✭
    Nice Vargha! That's one step closer...
  • qualitycardsqualitycards Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭
    David, congrats on getting closer to completion. And thanks for the kind words as well, its always been a pleasure dealing with you too!...jay

Just a thought though, soon you'll be done with your very impressive set, whats next on the list?
  • VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    I hope it is "sooner" rather than later. I envision laying low for a few years and picking up sporadic upgrades while putting the money elsewhere (home improvements or whatever) before jumping back in on something else. Of course, as stated many times before, if things change radically for the worse I have no bones about selling my set to keep myself financially whole.
  • Ditto. Chris Porter at Superior is a good guy and has helped my out as well!!!
  • FBFB Posts: 1,684 ✭✭
    I have to jump on the bandwagon as well.

Chris has been a big help on the 72 set!
    Frank Bakka
    Sets - 1970, 1971 and 1972
    Always looking for 1972 O-PEE-CHEE Baseball in PSA 9 or 10!

lynnfrank@earthlink.net
    outerbankyank on eBay!