Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Need help getting a refund on ebay

I've opened a case, seller agrees for a refund, I provide tracking number and seller returns money. The problem is, I entered a wrong number in the tracking number. Buyer already has sold item so I know it got back to him. He can't process the refund because the tracking number is wrong. How do I reach someone at ebay to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the seller returned the money, what is the issue? If he, in fact, did not return the money yet, he can still do so manually by going to the paypal payment transaction and using the refund link.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    markmacmarkmac Posts: 412 ✭✭✭
    I haven't received the refund yet. That top part was how it was supposed to go. He says if the tracking number is incorrect they will refund the money twice? How do I contact ebay to fix this? Seems like I just go in a continual loop trying to contact them.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I haven't received the refund yet. That top part was how it was supposed to go. He says if the tracking number is incorrect they will refund the money twice? How do I contact ebay to fix this? Seems like I just go in a continual loop trying to contact them. >>

If he refunds manually via paypal, there is no payment for ebay to reefund from that transaction.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.