Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1961 National City Bank - Browns Registry Set Complete!! (Large Scans of all 36 cards)

One of the last remaining Browns "vintage" sets I needed to complete for my Browns registry was this monster of a regional team set. I already had half of this set in graded form from various sources including a nice Jimmy! But late last year multiple full sets showed up on eBay and I was lucky enough to pick one of them up for a really decent price. I graded the whole set and what follows in the best of those and what I already had.

As a side note: With all these and the other hand cut cards like the Post series, I still can't for the life of me figure out what the criteria is they use to determine authentic vs. number grade. These are actually a little tricky in that department as not all the cards came with possible visible borders. These cards came on 6 individual sheets with 2 rows of 3 cards with no borders on the left and right sides. This made cards #1 and #4 have no left border and cards #3 and #6 have no right border leaving only cards #2 and #5 with all four borders. The borders between the cards where single, some what think lines, that would need to be split evenly to get a border on both edges.

Comments