Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Is there any way to recover my original profile?

I have been away from coins for a while because life happened. I'm trying very slowly get back to coin collecting. I used to have a different profile here. I used to be Sadysta1 and a member since 2001. No idea what happened to my original profile and I do not remember what email I used to create my original profile so long ago. Is there a way to recover it????

Comments

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would try calling customer service.
  • Options
    lunytune2lunytune2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    If you forget your password you can have it emailed to you . Just plug in your current emails and maybe one will be the lucky one Collectors Universe sends the password to. If you had old addresses , unless still accessable like gmail or hotmail ... you may need customer service.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I have been away from coins for a while because life happened. I'm trying very slowly get back to coin collecting. I used to have a different profile here. I used to be Sadysta1 and a member since 2001. No idea what happened to my original profile and I do not remember what email I used to create my original profile so long ago. Is there a way to recover it???? >>

I'm curious why you came up with this ALT five years ago?

peacockcoins

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,294 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I have been away from coins for a while because life happened. I'm trying very slowly get back to coin collecting. I used to have a different profile here. I used to be Sadysta1 and a member since 2001. No idea what happened to my original profile and I do not remember what email I used to create my original profile so long ago. Is there a way to recover it???? >>

I'm curious why you came up with this ALT five years ago? >>

Braddick is, as ever, always observant image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I'm curious why you came up with this ALT five years ago? >>

He probably couldn't remember his original info back then either.
  • Options
    themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭
    In 2007 I was unable to sign in and it said wrong password. I knew the password was correct, but my only option was to click "forgot password". I was assigned a new password and a new screen name. ( Neither was my choice, simply assigned to me. ) I lost my original screen name and all PMs. ( Original screen name was "granddad" ) I contacted both Sportsmoderator1 and Carol but they said it was a glitch and that there was no way to retrieve lost information. However, my profile and date of becoming a member was still correct.

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
    "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Braddick. I'm curious why life happened.
  • Options
    lcoopielcoopie Posts: 8,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Others have had the same problem and I believe
    No
    Is the answer
    LCoopie = Les
  • Options
    Is ALT my old user name?

Well I'm Polish and it was my old nickname. I just looked up and o used erols.com account to set up my profile in 2001. It feels like Sons of Anarchy Redwood Original

• Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started here in November of 2001 as Eastside, but after a couple of few years hiatus not unlike yours, I too contacted Carol, I believe
    and well we couldn't do anything about it, although we tried, so I'm OldEastside now. it was no biggie unless you want to access old pm's.

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to have the old email and sign with it and make a change to your new email it only seems to work like a change of address while both emails are active.

• Options
    sadysta1sadysta1 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭
    Whoooo-hoooooo

Sometimes I'm glad I have some mild ADHD. After several educated guesses I'm back!!!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • Options
    FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you remembered the info. Congrats!
  • Options
    themasterthemaster Posts: 676 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back.

Have a Great Day!
    Louis
    "If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some." Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Whoooo-hoooooo

Sometimes I'm glad I have some mild ADHD. After several educated guesses I'm back!!!!!

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 >>

Welcome back image
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already miss tom19050. Seemed like such a nice guy even if he was a Phillys fan. image

Welcome back.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• Options
    Ouch. Where is the love. I'm in process of moving my coins to MA where I currently reside. I'm finding lots of interesting things. I have a sense that there will be some blasts from the past posts coming....
  • Options

<< <i>Ouch. Where is the love. I'm in process of moving my coins to MA where I currently reside. I'm finding lots of interesting things. I have a sense that there will be some blasts from the past posts coming.... >>

This being the case I would highly suggest that you post pictures of your coins for us to see. I am suggesting this because of the amount of time you have been gone and because there are many new members who have not been able to see them, thank you for taking the time to do this for us.image
  • Options
    What do you use to post th pictures nowadays????
  • Options
    coindeucecoindeuce Posts: 13,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you use to post th pictures nowadays???? >>

Try starting with an account at www.photobucket.com. Free and fairly user friendly.

"Everything is on its way to somewhere. Everything." - George Malley, Phenomenon
    http://www.americanlegacycoins.com

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file