Home Sports Talk
Options

The NFL continues to LIAO @ Los Angeles.

yeah. pretty sure that was a private jet that just left Van Nuys Airport and flew past my house. a giant blue horseshoe on it.

see ya later Mr. Irsay. image

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im actually suprised the NFL wont relocate a team to LA, it was home of one of the NFL's early franchises the Rams and they had a pretty good history there.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Did I miss something?
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    it's rather hard to digest that history ended over 20 years ago. to have no pro team here for so long is clearly a slap in the face to us by wealthy people who can't figure out a plan. there's more marketing wealth than ever before to be had. why can't someone step up and grab it? this place needs a professional football identity. they shrug.
  • Options
    The way this thread started, I thought the NFL made a new announcement.

I think there will be a team in the process of relocating one year from now
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>The way this thread started, I thought the NFL made a new announcement. >>

nah. just starting more rumors. it's the best we can do. i recalled reading a story about Irsay being here in January and since then i guess he's been back.

i live directly beneath his flight path for departure. so i waved goodbye. image
  • Options
    Irsay the raging booze hound? I can't believe he has any clout with anything in the league- at least he shouldn't. That's another topic for another day though