Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

A public question(s) for Anyone @ PSA

I have a couple of questions for Joe Orlando, or anyone who cares to chime in...

1) Now that PSA has introduced their new Digital Card Albums, I was wondering if PSA was going to offer Truviews of cards such as PCGS does for coins. For anyone who has no idea what Truviews are, they are professional pictures done at PCGS and they are totally awesome. Here are a couple of Roosevelt Dimes I own:

I'm not sure if this would work for all cards because with coins there are some with toning and wear, where if you have a pile of modern PSA 10's, they would all look the same. I think there may be a rash of picture stealing to put picture in registry sets, but PCGS does indeed put the cert # at the bottom of each picture, so maybe not.

2) If I were to complete my M*A*S*H set in all PSA 10 Homemade, would it be possible to get a personally chosen list of 66 cert #'s to match the spec. #'s listed for the card in the set. Example is the card #1 spec. # is 8273820010. If you drop the first and last # it would give you the middle 8 numbers and the first digit would change, ie: X27382001X So these are the 8 #'s I would like to have on my cards, so they do indeed match the spec. #'s. So is this possible...if the 66 #'s have not already been issued?

If anyone has questions, please feel free to post them here. Maybe we can get a few questions answered.

Thanks!

Later, Paul.

Comments

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though not a PSA function,I'm wondering if sports cards will be CAC'ed/Green beaned someday.
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Though not a PSA function,I'm wondering if sports cards will be CAC'ed/Green beaned someday. >>

I'm really surprised that no-one has started this company as of yet.

Later, Paul.