Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Here's a link to one of my listings. Have at it.

If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.

Comments

• Options
    DollarAfterDollarDollarAfterDollar Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumping.
    If you do what you always did, you get what you always got.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not telling you how to do a BST, but I think there are a few others, like me, out there.

When I look at BSTs, I do look at titles. I know it is hard to fit many items into a title, so I will look at non-descript titles as well.
    But, when I go into the actually message, I like to see, at a minimum, a list of the items. Not just a link to ebay or 1 item listed with "come here for more....". I am sorry, but I am lazy and don't do it. I could be missing out on some great coins/deals, but I don't do it.

I also like to see pics of some sort. They can be small thumbnails with a link to the auction location. I'm fine with that, but something to entice me. Again, I may miss stuff, but that's how I am.

So, best to you on your auctions. Just not the style that gets me clicking and looking.

(doing this not to chastise or tell someone how to do things, but just so he, and maybe others, can better understand how to broaden their audience in order to get possibly higher prices when selling)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    Here is a link to all your items, not just the one you posted (which was not a clickable link).

http://www.ebay.com/sch/elkgrove-53/m.html?item=261822677921&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESCX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562