Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Carlos llll

I have a Peru; Carlos llll 1805-L-JP for sale.Anyone interested let me know and I will email pics.Having issues with photobucket.Please only serious inq.Coin is very high grade.

Comments

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might mention the denomination. And a ballpark price.

Can't see how you could expect any "serious inquiries" without some basic information like what kind of coin it is, especially with no grade or picture.

You could upload pictures here.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Like I said having trouble with photobucket.Also thought L-JP meant was 8 reals.asked to pm me and then would send pics. If you would like to see pm me and I'll show you mine.................

<< <i>Also thought L-JP meant was 8 reals >>

No. That's the mintmark and mintmaster initials. L-JP could just as easily been an 8-escudo piece or any number of other coins.

Good luck with your sale. You could try uploading your pix to that CollectiveCoin site I linked to. I may start using it instead of Photobucket.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
    Here are byknow's pictures, cropped and uploaded.

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Coins folks helping coin folks. Makes me all warm and fuzzy.

ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE