Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

(4/9- to eBay now @ 99c) Two 100-coin lots of dateless (1913) TYPE 1 Buffalo nickels for jewelry, h

Update:

No swap offers came in that really jazzed me (no insult intended to the Oscar Mayer Weeniemobile whistles or Frito Banditos). image

These would be good for jewelry making, hobo nickel carving, or making elongated coins, which is what I was gonna use 'em for (but that project never got off the ground).

They are just naturally worn pieces and there should be no culls, uglies, or acid dates. (They were sold to me as such, anyway- I only opened one roll to check. Think they're all P-mints.)

I broke this five-roll batch of T1 Buffs up into two 100-coin ($5 face value) lots, and they're now on eBay with 99c starting bids (as of 4/9/15).

(Click link in sigline.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    AI AI YA YAI...WILL SWAP YA THESE image
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I have an abundance of the $5 Marshall Islands discovery space shuttle coins. If you are needing to unload a roll, I'd be happy to trade you for three such coins (approx $15 value to your $18 so I'd paypal you the remainder shipping dollars). Lemme know if you need a pic / are interested. If not, no worries. I don't need a roll of silver nickels. Just trying to help a friend purge. image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't need a roll of silver nickels. >>

Good, 'cause I don't have any silver nickels. These are Type 1 Buffalo nickels. Dateless, but from 1913.

Teddy- is the Oscar Meyer weinermobile thingie edible? Like, is it made out of bologna or something? Tempting!

I like the Frito Bandito guy. He looks 1970s vintage. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Teddy- is the Oscar Meyer weinermobile thingie edible? Like, is it made out of bologna or something? Tempting!

I like the Frito Bandito guy. He looks 1970s vintage. image >>

being i was born in 62'
    this was some of tha crap we was trading back when i was a kid in the 70's
    some from this era probably reflected back instantly to the day upon seeing um image

that weinermobile thingie...a plastic whistle from the weinermobile itself that would drive across tha country

from specially marked frito's bag you had a chance of finding one of 4 colors of these pencil erasers in um

btw
    ya snooze ya loose as i doan wunna trades no mores...BEAT IT YOO image
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    At one of my prior jobs, someone in our group bought a whole bag of those Oscar Mayer whistles. On National Hot Dog Day, we all gathered and sang "I Wish I Were an Oscar Mayer Wiener", quite loudly. Some whistled along for background music. This was in a typical office setting, so I'm sure most of the floor heard it. That was the most fun group of people I've ever worked with.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone to eBay now. 99c start, free shipping. Two 100-coin ($5 face value) lots. Click link in sigline. Thanks.