Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Anyone headed to Baltimore?

StorkStork Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm trying something new, I'm taking the train up Thursday and should get a few hours there in the afternoon, the take the train back after having out a bit Friday morning.

The semi-retired life is good for this sort of thing...I only work some weekends so I figured I'd give this a try. I'm not taking much with me but a couple of lite side slabs for trading.

Comments

• Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    I will be there Thursday-Saturday morning
  • Options
    Are you setting up a table?

• Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    As things look right now I'll be walking the floor; however, if there's anything on my website you'd like to see don't hesitate to send me a PM and we can get together at some point image
  • Options
    Hi all: I will be driving down from Northern NJ on Thursday morning and then driving back up in the early evening. I will be hanging around the international coin displays. My collecting interests are Canada, Newfoundland, Ireland (down through Henry VIII) and Japan. Send me a PM if you are available for a quick coffee,etc. John
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.
  • Options
    CIVITASCIVITAS Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭
    We'll be there with a table like usual. The show is in the West halls this time, so I don't recall the table number.
    https://www.civitasgalleries.com

New coins listed monthly!

Josh Moran

CIVITAS Galleries, Ltd.
  • Options
    Josh: I just printed out the Dealer List so I do not get lost.

I looked up your table number. You are 1235. Hope to meet you. John T. Sullivan
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.
  • Options
    ZoharZohar Posts: 6,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always wanted to attend this show and EVP has offered me to tag along multiple times yet for some reason I always have a conflicted schedule. I will make the effort to attend the net one.

• Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I always wanted to attend this show and EVP has offered me to tag along multiple times yet for some reason I always have a conflicted schedule. I will make the effort to attend the net one. >>

Yawn.

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    AtlascoinAtlascoin Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Chris Baker (our new numismatic assistant) and I will be there at our table 1242. Come on by!
  • Options
    Okay, the nerd in me has mapped out the floor plan...not sure if I'll keep to the walking plan (I'm kind of like the dog in 'Up', only instead of squirrels it's coins) but at least I have a little more time this year to wander about.

Cathy

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have fun. Wish I could see y'all. I haven't done a national show since Charlotte ANA in 2007. Or any show since a GA state show back in January of 2008.

Maybe I'll have to do the FUN show again in January.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    I have a ton of gigs in Austin all weekend, Fri-Sun, flying home Monday afternoon. Definitely will not make Baltimore. But my in-laws live there and I love the city. Have a great time and PM if you need recommendations on places to eat or entertain!
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    Thanks...I'm thinking crab cakes or sushi. My new hometown is a little deficient in these image. Well there is one good sushi place, but more would be better.

I'll just start this report early...so far I can say, the train has free wifi. And, it's raining in Manassas.

Cathy

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Cathy, hope you had a great trip. I didn't get a PM notification so I forgot to check this thread until now. Just getting back to the world from my weekend of gigs in Austin. I just asked Sara if she remembers the popular crab cake kitchens but we are both at a loss. Neither of us eat crab image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE