Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Anyone attending the Singapore Int'l Coin show or Hong Kong Coin show??

Greetings,

If you will be attending the Singapore Int'l Coin show this weekend please stop by my booth C05. I will have a fire sales on Sarawak, Malaya, Straits Settlements, N Borneo and more South Asian coins and Banknotes. They all are pretty nice coins. We have some good grades from NGC and some inventory are gradable coins. Most of those countries, you will find some AU or XF quality, but they are going to be priced to sell! We will also have our usual very high-quality coins and banknotes, those will be priced accordingly.

If you are attending the Hong Kong show on April 3-5 BOOTH R19. We will have some beautiful coins, Banknotes, Watches and War Medals. We have high-quality items and you will definitely find some gems.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Singapore & Hong Kong March/April
Hong kong/Long Beach JUNE Table #838
MACAU
emgworldwide@gmail.com
Cell: 512.808.3197
EMERGING MARKET GROUP
PCGS, NGC, CCE & NCS, CGC, PSA, Auth. Dealer

Comments

• Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on having a booth! Man, I wish I could attend this show. I bet it would be an amazing experience.
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• Options
    YES, It is next to impossible to get a booth there. I was very lucky! If you do get the opportunity to go it is a great show for buying.

Thank you for the reply!
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
  • Options
    MACAU
    emgworldwide@gmail.com
    EMERGING MARKET GROUP
  • Options
    Hello: My name is John Sullivan (a.k.a. Sullykerry52). I am a collector of Japanese (pre-WWII), Canada, Newfoundland, Ireland coins. I am writing to introduce myself and to ask if you have access to some of the Singapore Mint Orchid series coins. I bought the 2012 two coin series directly from the Singapore Mint as a gift. I was astonished by the shipping and insurance cost which was over Sing$60 (approximately USD 45).

I would like to buy the current two coin orchid series and wonder if you could quote me a price. I live in northern NJ.

Many thanks, John T. Sullivan
    Sullykerry: Numismatic interests: Canada, Newfoundland, Japan pre-WWII, Ireland, Commemorative Coins (1892-1954) Celtic. References available on request.
  • Options
    LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Asian numismatics is so hot, and has been for a while now, I bet this is the most exciting show happening all year.

Post some photos!!!!!!!!!
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE