Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Is Legend Dealing In Roosevelt Dimes Now

Legend has This Roosie for sale on eBay.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick. Didn't that dime fail to sell in a recent Legend auction, or am I mixing that up with another dime? Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭✭
    Mitch,

I don't know, I don't follow Legend Auctions.
  • StoogeStooge Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick,

That is quite a nice dime, and has beautiful color. Is this a newly graded Roosie? I think their asking price might be a little on the steep side.

Later, Paul.
    I once owned this dime in a PCGS MS67+FB holder. It was sold and moved to an NGC holder. I don't recall
    if it stayed 67+FB or upgraded at NGC to 68*FT. Either way it's now a PCGS MS68FB. I have no problem with
    the grade but at this price level it won't end up in the "Almighty Dimes" set.
  • rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd gladly pay a third of the asking price.
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003

I'd rather own this 1946P MS67+FB at a fraction of the cost. Anyone know who owns this coin.

• rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice coin!
    "You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet 46P!!!
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers