Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1877 Shield Nickel. PCGS graded Proof-66, CAC [ogh]. SOLD. Thank you

1877 Shield Nickel. PCGS graded Proof-66, CAC [ogh].

The key date to this popularly collected series, and a proof-only date to book. Moderately cameo'd, especially on the obverse (this coin was slabbed in the early days of slabbing, prior to PCGS designating some coins as cameo). $ SOLD

7 day return for any reason (or no reason at all). Postage is included.

See similar coins at: DaveWcoins.com Inventory Page

Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins

Comments

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, sweet !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    DaveWcoinsDaveWcoins Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭
    ttt
    Dave Wnuck. Redbook contributor; long time PNG Member; listed on the PCGS Board of Experts. PM me with your email address to receive my e-newsletter, and visit DaveWcoins.com Find me on eBay at davewcoins
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    ttt