Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

(Think I've found what I want- thanks)

Should have about $200 in PayPal as of this posting. The kitty might grow a bit larger than that if I sell something or you take trades.

Of course this offer only lasts until I see something that turns me on and blow my money.

The coin can be World or US, but must have great eye appeal and I'd prefer something pre-1935 unless it's gold or platinum.

I'll even waive the Trueview requirement if you're one of those people whose photos are of similar professional quality (Michael Kittle/illini420, for example).

Whatcha got to tempt me with?

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    =Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award 4/28/2014=
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice stuff. Particularly the Conder.

Think I've found something, though. Thanks.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    now I'm excited to see what it is image
    =Recipient of the coveted "You Suck" award 4/28/2014=
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it actually isn't a TrueView, though it is PCGS. I thought it was a nice coin and a good deal. I'll just have to get it imaged. (*groan*)

(It's a Liteside large cent. I just sold the 1803 out of my Box of 20, but this is a later one in MS63 BN.)