Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Accepting pre-sales for the 2015 March of Dimes 3-Coin set - you can lock in a quick and easy profit

As many of you know, I have been buying mint products from fellow forumites, most recently the 2014 Kennedy silver and clad sets.

On May 4, 2015, the March of Dimes 3-Coin set goes on sale, featuring the proof dollar and the two proof silver dimes. The Mint has announced a 5-set limit per household, the issue price is $61.95 plus $4.95 shipping, for a total investment of $314.70 for 5 sets.

I'll be looking for around 20-30 orders from the first couple of days. For those that have sold me product before, you know that the payment checks written on Bank of America go out within 2 business days of receipt (usually the next day), and that I do a good job of keeping the sellers informed on the safe arrival of their sets and the status of the outgoing check. While I may not be a major player compared to other dealers, my checks are good!

My buy pricing is still being determined, but it will be fair and worthwhile to the sellers. You also get to keep any credit card points and miles from the purchase.

If anyone is interested, please PM me with your info for a honest, fair and fast deal!

UPDATE 3/17/15: Thanks to those that have inquired and signed up so far. If you can get multiple orders with friends and family, shipping to me will less and there will be more net profits to you.

UPDATE 3/23/15: More have signed on - thanks!

UPDATE 4/6/15: Still have more need for sets - and multiple buys are encouraged.

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye

Comments

• Options
    claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    TTT

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • Options
    TTT

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    ttt

• Options
    TTT