firedawg45firedawg45 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭
    Try 12/5 longest wait ever
    # 2 Pete Rose Master Set , also
    collecting 1977 topps baseball in psa 9 and psa 10
  • Options
    What did they say when you called?
  • Options
    They said omg and she was so sorry. He had to call over to operations and I should get a word today on business day 68. Now watch my grades get The grader of death too .😡
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm still waiting for two December orders w/ December loggage. Anything less than 90 calendar (not business) days I consider fast poppage based on how things have been going for TAT the last couple years, and they haven't been waiting longer than 90 calendar days yet.

• Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm still waiting for two December orders w/ December loggage. Anything less than 90 calendar (not business) days I consider fast poppage based on how things have been going for TAT the last couple years, and they haven't been waiting longer than 90 calendar days yet. >>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm still waiting for two December orders w/ December loggage. Anything less than 90 calendar (not business) days I consider fast poppage based on how things have been going for TAT the last couple years, and they haven't been waiting longer than 90 calendar days yet. >>

image >>

Keep in mind, a sub that logged on December 31 is only on business day 51 - 53 (depending on how you count holidays).
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

image >>

Keep in mind, a sub that logged on December 31 is only on business day 51 - 53 (depending on how you count holidays). >>

Exactly. Rarely have my orders ever gone to 120 calendar days or more. Most of the time the orders are complete within 100 calendar days, so I really don't sweat it until they're notably longer than that.

• Options
    I submitted three January specials at the end of the month. Two came back within two weeks, the third is still outstanding. The two that came back were basic Topps / Bowman 50's and 60's.

The sub that is still outstanding is Red Man Tobacco, Kahn's Hot Dogs and Tallboys.

It is a 50 day turnaround so I still have time to wait.

Doesn't keep me from checking a copy of times a day. image
  • Options

If i recall...Jan pre 56" was a 30 biz day special??
  • Options
    They had an $8/card 30 day special and a $5.50/card 50 day special.
  • Options
    That means mine should have popped on 3/13/15 (approximately)
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    I subbed 3 orders in Jan:

1 - 5 card - 30 day
    1 - 52 card - 50 day
    1 - 4 pack - 55 day

and of course the 52 card 50 day order popped first (last week)!

Still waiting of the other 2...
  • Options
    Record hit. 70 business days even with a call into Scott at Psa operations. Wtf
  • Options

i think i did ok on my pack order though...1/21/2015....3/6/2015 Shipped 4 1972 - Present
  • Options

<< <i>Record hit. 70 business days even with a call into Scott at Psa operations. Wtf >>

Let's not kid: this is partially because you waited between day 50 and day 67 to call. Now, it's straight to the "wtf zone". You can't be the guy that doesnt want to step on toes by calling but is OK with putting them on blast on the Internet.
  • Options
    First of all I shouldn't have to call to be honest and second I can express a wtf on on the internet did I blast then NO ITS A EXPRESSION ! It was a update after they said it be done Monday. Keep your personnel attacks to yourself
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Logged 2/03 and popped today.
  • Options

Here has been my complaint since PSA started. Mine logged on 2/2... so how does your order get ahead of mine...or mine ahead of someone else for that matter? If it was taken in order with (No Problems) it should be graded in that order. This has never been the case.
  • Options
    As far as I can tell, grading is either done in random order (if so, I would agree with Carew--that doesn't make a lot of sense) or there is some order/sorting criteria that no one here seems to know definitively.
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    Because, I'm special.
  • Options
    Day 70 poppage.
  • Options

<< <i>Day 70 poppage. >>

I got your 70 days...Logged in 10/25/2013...shipped 1/21/2014
  • Options
    70 Business days. Not calendar , so still got you Logged 12/5. Shipped 3/18
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>Keep your personnel attacks to yourself >>

as a self-employed schlepp, i can vouch for this.
  • Options

Still waiting for January to pop
  • Options
    dgordodgordo Posts: 123 ✭✭

<< <i>Still waiting for January to pop >>

That's crazy. I already got my March sub back.

http://myworld.ebay.com/dgordo76

My current wish list:

https://forums.collectors.com/messageview.aspx?catid=27&threadid=952285&enterthread=y

Please pm me if you want to sell any of these cards.

Thanks!

• Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on two January subs!
  • Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    they just confirmed submission today. sent maybe a week ago. not to bad at all. seems fast paced to me. my last submission was just several months ago and seems in line with that one. still early.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • Options

<< <i>

That's crazy. I already got my March sub back. >>

When did your sub log, Carew?
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    My January 21st sub popped last night. Really pleased with the grades too so the wait was worth it.
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

That's crazy. I already got my March sub back. >>

When did your sub log, Carew? >>

Received cards on 1/22 and was logged in 2/2 with no problems
  • Options
    If you are on day 40 of a 30-day sub, you should call. If you call, your grades will pop early this week. If you don't, you'll be waiting for a while.

If you are on day 40 of a 50-day sub, you're still 20% under the estimate - that's to be expected.
  • Options

still waiting for Jan sub.... was told by Michael it was a 30 day sub and then told by another female it was a 50 day sub..... "all these lies I'm telling you are the absolute truth"
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting on one myself.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I know the wait for certain orders to pop can seem endless sometimes, but if you submitted cards in late January under one of the 50-day specials, orders are likely to start popping up soon (if not already).

Please remember that our turnaround times are approximate and based on "business" days, so that must be taken into account. For example: If your order was received on 1/28, the estimated due out date is today (4/8). Of course, we always aim to get your orders out earlier rather than later, but sometimes the current work load can interfere, in which case we do our absolute best to meet the estimated turn.

Now, if your order is past due over a week, then we definitely need to be informed and we will work hard to get it out ASAP. But venting on the forums will not cause this to happen. We urge you to call Customer Service directly so you may be better assisted.

Contact Customer Service at 1-800-325-1121 or info@psacard.com

Thank you,
    Forum Admin

Forum AdministratorPSA & PSA/DNA ForumModerator@collectors.com | p 800.325.1121 | PSAcard.com

This discussion has been closed.