Home Sports Talk
Options

NFL Offseason

2»

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would be careful to trash talk what Chip is doing. The last Pac 12 (10) coach to jump to the NFL made a lot of fuzzy moves his first couple years and it has turned out alright. It's too bad he coaches Philly, because those fans don't deserve squat >>

I heard a rumor he was bringing in Tim Tebow image

Edited to add , I like Tebow he seems like a good kid and I think its a shame he can't seem to keep a job in the league . A lot of teams need quarterbacks so theoretically it should be possible.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Now Im getting freaking annoyed, Browner is going to the Saints? I freaking knew Kraft was going to just melt the payroll down after the Super Bowl, I was hoping just HOPING they would keep it together for another run.

They freaking tag Gostkowski, re-do Amendolas contract and freaking pay McCourty but let Revis and Browner go after shedding the weight of Wilfork image >>

there, there. Relax. Trust in Bill. >>

I know I know
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Greg Hardy signed with the Cowboys. Young guy, great player.

I just hope he doesn't beat anymore women image
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Pats decide not to sign Vince Wilfork and he goes to the Texans . That's a great signing for them. JJ Watt could really have a stellar year in 2015 if he isn't being doubled so much.

Not to mention he has 2 superbowls , and at least 20 games played in the playoffs . He is a guy that is used to being in big games and those guys need that.

• Options

<< <i>Greg Hardy signed with the Cowboys. Young guy, great player.

I just hope he doesn't beat anymore women image >>

Weird criminal case. Arrested, technically convicted, charges dropped, supposedly a financial payoff to the "victim" and now suing the victim for defamation of character. Great player if he can just get out of his own way.