Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

6th Finest PCGS Registry 20th Century Gold Major Design Type Set for sale on B/S/T (***NEVER MIND, I

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
Total PCGS trend price is $3,365. The Lord Marcovan 20th Century Gold set is #6 on the Current Finest list, with a 62.00 rating and 100% completion. All the coins grade MS62 except the $10 Liberty, which is MS61 (formerly ANACS MS63), and the two double eagles, which are both MS63. I am asking $3,000 for the entire set, and I pay for Registered Mail and throw in a free PCGS box. I have $2,973 invested, so I barely break even here after shipping.

See my thread on the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, and scroll down the page for the gold. There are pictures there, though I was unable to reattach them to the set itself.

Thanks. Sorry for the spam, again, but I thought some of you might want to know.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    Alas, a good guy fallen to the Dark Side. image

Thought that you were going to keep the gold set for a while?
    Keith ™

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I might, Keith, if nobody buys it. Fine with me, either way. image

Ditto for the Benson Barber half. Sell, fine. Keep, fine by me.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.