Home Sports Talk

Tyrannosaurus Rex with a new play toy

galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
Shady McCoy traded to the Bills...

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW thats breaking news huh!

I did read that CJ Spiller was saying he wanted to go where he felt "Wanted" I laughed because who else has been more of a bigger disapointment than Spiller at RB? Trent Richardson? Thats about all I can think of..

Huge for the Jills, I bet Tim ( grote ) is pumped! image
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the Eagles know something behind the dropoff in production last season~McCoy looked average at times. I had him drafted #1 in one of my leagues and he was not nearly the same player he was in 2013, even when you account for the OL issues Philly had. This league has a way of turning beasts into busts pretty quick. Risky trade for Philly but if Alonso recaptures his 2013 form after missing last season, it may work out well for Philly. Wonder what this means for F-Jax~I've always liked him and he was better than McCoy, at least fantasy-wise, down the stretch last year in PPR. Rode him to a championship.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i>Maybe the Eagles know something behind the dropoff in production last season~McCoy looked average at times. I had him drafted #1 in one of my leagues and he was not nearly the same player he was in 2013, even when you account for the OL issues Philly had. This league has a way of turning beasts into busts pretty quick. Risky trade for Philly but if Alonso recaptures his 2013 form after missing last season, it may work out well for Philly. Wonder what this means for F-Jax~I've always liked him and he was better than McCoy, at least fantasy-wise, down the stretch last year in PPR. Rode him to a championship. >>

Philly had an off year last season, losing Foles was a huge hit for them and it 's no shock that Mcoy's stats suffered from it. If Fred Jax can do it in Buffalo there is no reason Mcoy cant IMO, how old is Fred Jax going to be now anyways? 34? He is getting up there but for some weird reason he doesnt seem to have fallen off much, I think it has to do with his part time role, Spiller is a joke so getting Mcoy is a big upgrade for Buffalo.
    I'd agree with you Paul, but McCoy was pretty average or a bit above average with Foles in at QB, too. I believe his YPC and YPG were actually higher with Sanchez at QB. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Matt Cassel to Buffalo from the Vikes for a draft pick/s

<< <i>Matt Cassel to Buffalo from the Vikes for a draft pick/s >>

The master of the 5-yard pass! Geez, what does Rex have to do to get a halfway decent QB?? LOL..