Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB Looking for material to put on the Bid Board

As stated in the title I'm in search of coins or currency both US and foreign for my shop's Bid Board. I'm willing to buy outright or you may consign if you like. Generally it's best if the item is not valued at more than $50. I do not currently charge a seller's fee, or buyer's fee for the Board, so if you wanted to consign you really only have the cost of postage at risk. I use the Board to get people into the shop and to get known around the area.
The percentage of sales on the Board is running around 60-65%.
If you have something you would like to move out of at a reasonable price, this might be an avenue to consider.
PM me with what you have and how you would like to work it and lets see if we can come to an agreement.
Nick

Comments

• claychaserclaychaser Posts: 4,405 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like fun.

Where is your shop located?

==Looking for pre WW2 Commems in PCGS Rattler holders, 1851-O Three Cent Silvers in all grades

Successful, problem free and pleasant transactions with: illini420, coinguy1, weather11am,wayneherndon,wondercoin,Topdollarpaid,Julian, bishdigg,seateddime, peicesofme,ajia,CoinRaritiesOnline,savoyspecial,Boom, TorinoCobra71, ModernCoinMart, WTCG, slinc, Patches, Gerard, pocketpiececommems, BigJohnD, RickMilauskas, mirabella, Smittys, LeeG, TomB, DeusExMachina, tydye
  • biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Salem Oregon I believe it's the only Bid Board in the Pacific Northwest.
  • What a great marketing tool. I teach marketing at a local high school and will probably mention this to my kids.

I wish you well on it.

John
  • biosolarbiosolar Posts: 164 ✭✭
    Thanks
    Just thought I'd open it up to the community, and maybe get some fresh out of the area material.
    Nick