Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Piggybacking Special for MARCH - $7 per card

I am gauging interest in a group sub. I charge the PSA rate, plus $1 shipping to and from PSA. The extra charge IS NOT a financial benefit to me. It just helps to offset the shipping charges, which are not cheap. I ship the cards to PSA via Overnight Express, which typically runs between $50-$80, and the return shipping from PSA averages around $40. I figure the less amount of time in postal stream, the less likely the cards to get lost/damaged. I want to keep this small however, as I already have the minimum amount needed by myself. Anyone interested please PM me!

Comments

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    PS - because I am keeping this small, I am open to suggestions. I would prefer people who have subbed with me in the past. If people want to send me their cards quickly, and I get them quickly, I can go ahead and send them to PSA. If they want the whole month to round up stuff and send things in at the last minute, then that is cool too. Whatever the people want. Either way, the sub will be sent Overnight Express, so PSA will get them the day after I ship them out.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    Prefer people who have subbed with me in the past.
  • Options
    LOL...bumping just in case....can't compete with the free shipping deal.....I send mine overnight express. But anyone who has subbed with me in the past knows I run a top notch sub.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    bobby is great.. ive subbed with him a bunch of times. top notch. just don't have much this month
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options

<< <i>bobby is great.. ive subbed with him a bunch of times. top notch. just don't have much this month >>

LOL...I got too much.....I was saving for a $5-$6 special. Don't think we will ever see that again. Complete Mars Attacks set. Complete Topps US Presidents. I guess everything will just stay raw unless a miracle happens.
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Bobby informed me the cards are at PSA. Not logged yet. Just letting everyone know.