Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Economy submission now at 41 calendar days... anyone else? Now 46.....

21 US coins, all pretty routine, no varieties, no True View.
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY

Comments

• Options
    dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    You may be an outlier. Coin volumes this year are down 27% compared to last year
  • Options
    Someone just posted a couple weeks ago or so what a record time that they got their economy sub back, it was like 20 some days.
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭
    hopefully you didn't have counterfeits and this extra time is due to logistical planning of a secret service raid upon delivery with tha black choppas included

any new black vans down the street?
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    cucamongacoincucamongacoin Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭
    Teddy, no, I was hoping it was more on the lines of one of them being the 30,000,000th coin graded, and they are planning a big surprise party!image
    <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.ebay.com/sch/cucamo...?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc="> MY EBAY
  • Options
    lasvegasteddylasvegasteddy Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Teddy, no, I was hoping it was more on the lines of one of them being the 30,000,000th coin graded, and they are planning a big surprise party!image >>

ahh haht...we have a lottery player on aisle #4
    everything in life is but merely on loan to us by our appreciation....lose your appreciation and see

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The economy submission my last varieties were on were done in exactly one month (1/26 - 2/26) another economy order received the same day was done 4 days sooner.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Teddy, no, I was hoping it was more on the lines of one of them being the 30,000,000th coin graded, and they are planning a big surprise party!image >>

Looks like the coveted cert #30000000 already went to a 1903-O Morgan in 64. And here I thought they withheld ceremonious cert numbers for Important Coins.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    i had 6 orders out that were received 1-20 through 2-3. world, world econ, us, us econ, world mod and CC. All are now graded and on the way back other than the world modern. I am pretty happy with the turn around.
  • Options
    AhrensdadAhrensdad Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭
    Just got grades back on an economy submission. 51 coins, 15 calendar days. I'm amazed. Sorry yours is taking longer.
    Successful BST Transactions with: WTCG, Ikenefic, Twincam, InternetJunky, bestday, 1twobits, Geoman x4, Blackhawk, Robb, nederveit, mesquite, sinin1, CommemDude, Gerard, sebrown, Guitarwes, Commoncents05, tychojoe, adriana, SeaEagleCoins, ndgoflo, stone, vikingdude, golfer72, kameo, Scotty1418, Tdec1000, Sportsmoderator1 and many others.

Please visit my website Millcitynumismatics.com
  • Options
    machoponchomachoponcho Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    Got my recent one back in about 21 calendar days. One of the fastest for an Economy for me. Ha, it's my Modern that is still sitting there and it's been over a calendar month. Last 2 Regulars were finished after about 10 calendar days. They are on the fast side overall right now, but every once in a while we have a case like the OP.
    I have existed since the creation of this world and will exist until its end. Only my form will change. For these 80 human life years, I have the benefit of having a functioning body and consciousness. I will not waste this opportunity.
  • Options
    emzeeemzee Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭
    In my experience, turnaround times within a service tier are usually proportional to the size of submission, i.e., a 21-coin economy submission takes longer for results than say, three 7-coin submissions (of the exact same coins).
    Michael
  • Options
    I think this is the longest I've ever waited, except for a bulk submission
  • Options
    I think this is the longest I have ever waited, excluding a "bulk order"...
  • Options
    I think this is the longest I've waited on any submission, except for "bulk " orders...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file