Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Way off topic here, but car enthusiasts needed. Help me solve this 30 year old mystery!

The opinions and expertise found on this forum has led me to throw this 30 year old mystery out to you.
Thirty years ago, we dredged our neighborhood lake and found a hood at the bottom lodged in the silt and sediment. Mr. Morrison, the founder of Molded Fiberglass (MFG) lived down the street from us. According to the neighbors, the Morrison's kids used these fiberglass hoods as snow sleds. The Morrison's have since passed and their kids are 20 years my senior and moved away years ago. To be honest I had forgotten about this item until a recent garage clean out revealed this lost mystery again. Now that this mystery hood has surfaced again, I need to put this 30 year old question to bed. I'm no Corvette expert but I'm guessing 61' what say you?
JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....

Comments