Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA inventory Question

Hi Gang,

I just got this email from one of my eBay customers and am not sure how to do what he's asking. Can someone tell me how?

"Hi. I purchased Donnie Shell card a few weeks ago. I tried to register on PSA inventory, but was told card is still in another sellers inventory. Could you release the card so I can add it to my set?"

Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    If you aren't the registered set owner of the card, there is nothing you can do. He has to request the PSA Set Registry department himself to get the card removed so he can add it.
  • JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSA will send an email to you as well if it is in your inventory. Click on the link and it will take you to your inventory and then just click on delete from inventory. If you go to your inventory just check the box and click on the delete checked items. Hope this helps.
    If you aren't the registered set owner of the card, there is nothing you can do. He has to request the PSA Set Registry department himself to get the card removed so he can add it.
  • alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Go in the registry system, put the serial number in the top right and hit quick delete.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    Well, you either need to delete this card out of your inventory or he needs to email scans of the front and back of the card into the registry and they will remove it.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Hmm. I'm a little confused.

I am the original grader of the card and can view it in my submission history, but I've never added it to any kind of registry. So I'm not sure how to "release" the card so he can add it to his inventory.

Aside from sending stuff in for grading and looking at my submission items, I'm not real keen on how to do anything else on the site.
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings
  • skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If you aren't the registered set owner of the card, there is nothing you can do. He has to request the PSA Set Registry department himself to get the card removed so he can add it. >>

+1

Assuming the buyer is a PSA member, he needs to email setregistry@collectors.com and request the card cert (you give him that number) be moved to his registry.
  • Thanks fellas!
    Think. Thank. Thunk.

My eBay Listings