Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Ebay "see full item description"

Does anybody else have the "see full item description" when looking at the description of an auction on ebay? I have to click it and then the full description pops up in a small window. Extremely annoying to have to click that every time to see the description.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When looking at the description or when looking at a list of items? What browser are you using?

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    bronzematbronzemat Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive seen it the past few weeks too. Its annoying!
  • Options
    dibdib Posts: 311
    I just emptied my cache and deleted my ebay cookies, and thank god it's gone! (I'm using Safari btw).

What a terrible idea to test on users. Ebay loves doing their random beta tests every so often, and 90% of the time their changes make the site worse.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably testing out more ways to cater the mobile interwebzzzzz nimrods.
  • Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,752 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Probably testing out more ways to cater the mobile interwebzzzzz nimrods. >>

Beat me to the punch. That's precisely why they do it- so the item loads faster on mobile devices.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Probably testing out more ways to cater the mobile interwebzzzzz nimrods. >>

Beat me to the punch. That's precisely why they do it- so the item loads faster on mobile devices. >>

It's annoying isn't it? To spend time taking huge clear pics and attaching them to a carefully written listing and some idiot with a 2 inch screen is who ebay wants us to adjust our listings for .

Next year they will start suggesting we tweak out listings for apple iWatch viewers . image

Dear bronco , please remember some buyers will be viewing your vehicle listings on a screen the size of a postage stamp here are some helpful suggestions

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file