Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

March Specials?

Anyone have any insight? Hoping for something better than February. I have a lot in the queue but waiting for something more reasonable on the bulk submissions (like Dec and January specials).

Comments

• Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    I was told, through a very reliable source that Special #1 is the same price at $7.00 per card. I'm not sure on the others as Special #1 is the only one I ever use. I'm pretty disappointed about it as I do have cards to sub, but this will give me another month to get even more cards together for hopefully a better submission price in April. Luckily, my PSA Collector's Club membership expires at the end of February and I have to renew, so at least I'll have a voucher to use if need be.

Overall though, was hoping for a better special.

Jimmy
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    Just got confirmation.

1: 25 card min, $150 max value, $7 per card, 50 day
    2: no minimum, $100 max value, $8 per card, 30 day

There was also a ticket special and psa/DNA

Ryan Hoge - PSA President, IG: @maysmantle

• Options
    DavisDavis Posts: 705 ✭✭

<< <i>Just got confirmation.

There was also a ticket special and psa/DNA >>

Thanks for posting. That's a bummer though...looks like I'll be waiting another month.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    must be trying to limit bulk orders - this should get them caught up -
    maybe it is vacation season for them?
    Feb was the first month in a while I didn't send in a sub, March will be the 2nd month in a row.
    That hasn't happened in 6 yrs
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's good news, bad news. Good news in that hopefully the volume of new orders is low so they can clear out the backlog. Bad in that I won't be making my next submission in March.
  • Options
    I send in small subs, am sitting on a couple of $17 vouchers, and was hoping for a $8 no min special, so I'm one of the few who's happy.
  • Options
    eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭
    i was hopeing for a ticket special. i still have tickets from the last special waiting to pop. 8 bucks no min isnt bad either for 30 day.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was nice to see the Supersize special two months in a row, Jan. & Feb.

Would like to see a pack special someday.
  • Options
    PMKAYPMKAY Posts: 1,372 ✭✭
    I'm still waiting for a November sub to pop so not surprised their monthly specials are up in price for a few months
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    anyone want to piggyback?
  • Options
    I will also be sending in a batch of $7/50 day cards. I don't charge anything beyond PSA's rate ($7 ea., exact shipping from me to you when done). PM if interested.
  • Options
    olb31olb31 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going forward, I don't think we are going to see any more specials below $6.
    Work hard and you will succeed!!
  • Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just got confirmation.

There was also a ticket special and psa/DNA >>

There is a ticket special ? Anyone got any details on this ?

• Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Going forward, I don't think we are going to see any more specials below $6. >>

I hope you are wrong....it doesn't look promising though.