Home Sports Talk

Hank Aaron Rooting for Arod..

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not surprising that Aaron is taking the high road on the Arod circus.

Link

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that but not sure if its his true feelings, but ofcourse thats just my gut feeling.

Its hard to like Arod, although now that he is approaching 40 Im sure he has grown up but his poor attitude and bush league plays over the years sorta make it so I cant stand the guy.
  • seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    he makes it so difficult to like the guy. I'm neutral. but every move he makes seems to be the wrong one.

yes aaron is def taking the high road..if you don't have anything nice to say then... aarons a class act

the two names don't belong in the same sentence.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>he makes it so difficult to like the guy. I'm neutral. but every move he makes seems to be the wrong one.

yes aaron is def taking the high road..if you don't have anything nice to say then... aarons a class act

the two names don't belong in the same sentence. >>

At least Arod's not a racist.

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>he makes it so difficult to like the guy. I'm neutral. but every move he makes seems to be the wrong one.

At least Arod's not a racist. >>

It's probably not a good idea to be racist when you are orange , you would have to take on literally the entire world. image

This is a photo of him at spring training

oompa loompa doompity do i've got a steroid ready for you. oompa loompa doompity dah.................
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

The people who truly believe that are biased to begin with and have no understanding of circumstances or history.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

<< <i>

<< <i>

The people who truly believe that are biased to begin with and have no understanding of circumstances or history. >>

Who's biased?

• << <i>

I hear you. Hank's race baiting comments last year done me in with him. What he said about people that opposed/disagreed with his buddy was far from a class act, no matter what excuses some want to make for him. And to think, I used to be a big fan of his until my eyes were opened.

Down deep, I guess it's probably hard for Hank Aaron to knock Bonds or ARod because he himself is a self admitted PED user of greenies during his career.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, at least we know Pujols is clean.. image

• << <i>Well, at least we know Pujols is clean.. image >>

What does Pujols have to do with this? A deflection tactic because you don't want to hear the truth about Hank Aaron?

P.S. I know some of you always like to slur Pujols, but there has never been any credible proof to suggest he has ever done PED's.
    A true class act.

• It is a shame Aaron choose to sully his name by making those statements. I really respected him for everything he's gone through. I read his book when it came out; great read. But yeah...just throwing around the race card seems to be a growing trend and he got caught up in the mix. *sigh* Still a great hitter though.