Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Box Fresh 1978 Topps Baseball Rack--Morgan Showing (SOLD)g.

Hello, today I have a box fresh, guaranteed authentic 1978 Topps baseball rack pack with Joe Morgan on top and 1977 Victory Leader card on back featuring Steve Carlton. This rack is exceptionally clean with factory clear and soft cellophane with just a minimal amount of curling. No rips, tears, splits or holes. The header is pristine and unpunched. All six visible cards have correct placement and all cards within the rack still maintain their original factory corners and edges. No loader marks on top three cards. All seals are tight and original. An exceptionally clean rack with great eye appeal that would make a nice addition to anyone assembling a mint '78 rack box with HOF's on top.

List price for a '78 rack with a HOF on top at BBCE, Dave & Adams', and The Dugout hovers around $200 + delivery--I'm asking $129 delivered via usps first class mail w/tracking. Insurance/signature confirmation is extra. Rack will be very carefully packaged and sent in a sturdy box so that it will arrive in the same condition as pictured. I always ship within one business day. I accept paypal gift, standard paypal +3% (fees), postal money order and personal checks. Thanks, Donimage
"You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp

Comments