Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Last Two Needed #17 + 370 - 1975 Topps Mini Needs

I need a little over 100 cards to complete a second raw set I have been slowly working
on. If anyone can help, I have lots of extras in ex/mt to nm/mt available. A handful of
my extras are even graded. Let me know what you would need or want for trade.

Here are my current needs:

see below for updated list

I'd like to stick with avg grade of nm to nm/mt. Just decent raw cards. Would trade
for graded too but I don't want expensive low pop full sized cards as I would not be
able to offer a fair trade and don't want to spend high dollars for cards I will crack out.

Thanks for any help.

Tony

Comments

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    There is some crazy guy ripping these on the main board. You may be able to fill a few needs from him. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There is some crazy guy ripping these on the main board. You may be able to fill a few needs from him. image >>

Mike,

I'm starting to believe that if I were in a desert with great thirst and this guy you speak of had a couple canteens full of water, I'd be hosed. image

THe only chance I'd have is if I got to Bill Carson first.

T
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, that was LOL funny! imageimage

Tony, me and minis have a complicated relationship. I have trouble letting go...but those Schmidt cellos have yoiur name on them. image

What's the best way to sort these?? I have boxes and boxes of them! Always wanted to put together a few "pack fresh" sets.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the help with trades and great deals. Very much appreciated.

I'm down to about 25 cards. I'd probably be willing to get some in graded form and not only open to trades but willing to buy what I might need.

Here is what I still need:

17, 79, 100, 128, 204, 205, 209, 215, 227, 231, 236, 239, 293, 300, 361, 370, 441, 459, 461, 465, 521, 523, 560, 565, and 639

Thanks again,

Tony
  • Options
    I'm down to my last two needed to complete my set. Would like graded or nm+ examples of

#17 - Concepcion
    #370 - Tom Seaver

Thanks for any help!

Tony