• Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

Make me an offer for all the rest listed. You never know what could happen

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2017 8:55AM

Paul,
    Sorry buddy!!!

How about this: Let's ask Nick to send you the 48S MS67FB PCGS ($60) coin and the 48S MS67FT NGC ($20) coin. You keep the one you like best and send me the other. I'll pay you for which ever one you send.

It's what friends do...

Cheers,

Jim

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

@onlyroosies said:
    Sorry Paul, 2.5 hours before your post Jim PM'd me for those exact 4 coins plus the 55S 67+. Those prices
    and noted in my tag line "Fire Sale" has been posted since the 19th. It only took 6 days for someone to spot it.
    I was just coming over to the thread to delete those dimes. Keep watching

So let me get this straight, it was up for 6 days, but I missed it by 2.5hrs? DAMN IT!

AND....to make matters worse, I just gave LabLover some $$$ to help him buy these 4 dimes!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@Stooge said:

@onlyroosies said:
    Sorry Paul, 2.5 hours before your post Jim PM'd me for those exact 4 coins plus the 55S 67+. Those prices
    and noted in my tag line "Fire Sale" has been posted since the 19th. It only took 6 days for someone to spot it.
    I was just coming over to the thread to delete those dimes. Keep watching

So let me get this straight, it was up for 6 days, but I missed it by 2.5hrs? DAMN IT!

AND....to make matters worse, I just gave LabLover some $$$ to help him buy these 4 dimes!

AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Now I'm really feeling bad... :( But, did you see my post above yours regarding the 48S?

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • Options

@lablover said:
    Now I'm really feeling bad... :( But, did you see my post above yours regarding the 48S?

I didn't see those last posts. I think I have a glitch in my O.S. which I upgraded yesterday.

OK, I will take that bet. @onlyroosies send me the (2) 1948-S dimes.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2017 8:32AM

I lust pulled the coins. Paul you made out ok on this deal. Jim said I can send you the PC 48S.

When was the last time you could buy a PCGS MS68 silver Roosie for $400, or even an NGC MS68 for $100. Reminds me of the old Teletrade days back in the early 90"s.

• Options

The 49D has a QA sticker and is a very pretty coin. First $50 before 7:00PM Pacific time takes it.

• Options

I'll take the 49D too...

• Options

49D is Sold to Lablover

• Options

@onlyroosies said:
    49D is Sold to Lablover

Thanks for announcing this...I was gettin' worried!
    lol

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@Stooge said:

@onlyroosies said:
    49D is Sold to Lablover

lol

To funny!

• Options

@lablover said:

@Stooge said:

@onlyroosies said:
    49D is Sold to Lablover

lol

To funny!

Well leave me an LOL then Bro!

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    edited October 26, 2017 5:40PM

@Stooge said:

@lablover said:

@Stooge said:

@onlyroosies said:
    49D is Sold to Lablover

lol

To funny!

Well leave me an LOL then Bro!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

• Options
    edited October 30, 2017 7:12PM

@lablover said:

@Stooge said:

@onlyroosies said:
    49D is Sold to Lablover

lol

To funny!

I think Nicks' sense of humor took a back seat as he got older. He used to be really funny! HAHA

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@lablover said:
    Paul,
    Sorry buddy!!!

How about this: Let's ask Nick to send you the 48S MS67FB PCGS ($60) coin and the 48S MS67FT NGC ($20) coin. You keep the one you like best and send me the other. I'll pay you for which ever one you send.

It's what friends do...

Cheers,

Jim

I received the 1948-S PCGS 7FB, but didn't receive the 48-S NGC 7FT. Was I suppose to get both coins for the $80, or did you get the NGC dime? Can someone clarify please...

Later, Paul.
  • Options

Paul,

Nick sent me the NGC coin. I believe he thought you really wanted the PCGS one, at least that is what is indicated in one of the above posts. No worries, I'll be happy to send the coin to you and you decide if it's for you.

Cheers,

Jim

• Options

Received my coins today from Nick...Thanks Bro!!!!!!!

Looking them over now and will share thoughts later.

Nick is the BEST...

Jim

• Options

I'd like to purchase your 1946-D. Please send me payment information.

• Options
    edited November 4, 2017 11:09AM

Paul I sent Jim the NGC coin and you the PC coin. I figured that was the way it was going to end up. I got ur check and put it through the Shreader. The PC 48S is on me.

• Options

@glennm said:
    I'd like to purchase your 1946-D. Please send me payment information.

PM sent

• Options

Im floored by the fact that no one wants the PC 48D MS68 for $400. What number would it take to attract interest.

• Options

@onlyroosies said:
    Paul I sent Jim the NGC coin and you the PC coin. I figured that was the way it was going to end up. I got ur check and put it through the Shreader. The PC 48S is on me.

Just so you know I wasn't complaining at all, I was wondering if I was suppose to receive the other coin to make a choice and send the other off. I wasn't sure what was happening.

Thank you very much for the 48-S. It was very thoughtful of you to do that. I used the money to buy a 1955-D MS66+FB from Pinniclerarities. The only problem is that the coin I bought shows up as a 55-S 66+, so I need to contact PC to get it fixed.

Thanks again Nick. Your generosity is legendary!

Later, Paul.
  • Options

@onlyroosies said:
    Im floored by the fact that no one wants the PC 48D MS68 for $400. What number would it take to attract interest.

Maybe the same as Paul's PCGS 48S... ;););)

• Options

Received coin Friday, one of my favorite Roosie varieties. Many Thanks!

• Options

Thank you! Received the coin just a few days after I paid.

Exciting to have one more nice coin for my type set.

• Options

glad you are enjoying your coins

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭

Are you selling your icon coin cheap?? ;)

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options

@rainbowroosie said:

Bill, I would give it to you if I owned it

• Options

@onlyroosies said:

@rainbowroosie said:

Bill, I would give it to you if I owned it

A classy man indeed!!!

• Options

You guys don't check my listings often enough. A lucky collector hit the "FREE" Roosie button.

• Options

@onlyroosies said:
    You guys don't check my listings often enough. A lucky collector hit the "FREE" Roosie button.

I'm on here sometimes 2x's a day. I don't live on here like Dimeman and others. Heck you never even seen my 8 free grades post did you?

Later, Paul.
  • Options

Paul I saw them

• Options

I saw it when it was $2. I thought it was a typo, so I skipped. Had that been an NGC graded Jefferson that I needed, I'd been all over it like a duck on a Junebug!!

• Options

I miss the old days when Nick had a laundry list.

Later, Paul.
  • Options

Yep, The good old days. Paul, I have been asked several time now when I will be building another world class Roosie set. I currently own exactly 0 Roosies. I am officially Roosie Retired. That torch has been handed off to John. Maybe Justin can create a small list from John's dups for board members.

Hope to see ya at FUN.
    Nick

• Options
    ilikemonstersilikemonsters Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭

@onlyroosies said:
    Yep, The good old days. Paul, I have been asked several time now when I will be building another world class Roosie set. I currently own exactly 0 Roosies. I am officially Roosie Retired. That torch has been handed off to John. Maybe Justin can create a small list from John's dups for board members.

Hope to see ya at FUN.
    Nick

I can confirm this since Nick sent me the last of his Roosies. Don't worry everybody.. every once in a while I locate Nick a 68FB Roosie to keep him in the game!

• Options
    rainbowroosierainbowroosie Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭✭

Nick is out of the game....

How about I try “Hey Nick, after all these years, I’m finally ready to crack and try to upgrade all my Roosies. Can you advise me how I can best maximize my results?”

Will that pique his interest? ;)

"You keep your 1804 dollar and 1822 half eagle -- give me rainbow roosies in MS68."
    rainbowroosie April 1, 2003
  • Options

@rainbowroosie said:
    Nick is out of the game....

How about I try “Hey Nick, after all these years, I’m finally ready to crack and try to upgrade all my Roosies. Can you advise me how I can best maximize my results?”

Will that pique his interest? ;)

I got my plane ticket. I'll be there this weekend. Don't start without me. :p:p