Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

NM

Shipping in Continental US is on me if order is over $100, otherwise it's on you. All other locations shipping is on you. Prices are NET to me paypal. My paypal and email address is Navarro@flash.net

In an effort to save a ton of scan requests and time, I went ahead and scanned the cards in.

Listed as follows: Year, Brand, player, authentication company, grade, color of the flip, sport, price. If it's a blue, and has a grade, that's the autograph grade, if it's red and has a grade, that's the card grade.

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Added scans of all cards and am giving a 20% price reduction.
  • Options
    Get your cards before someone else does image
  • Options
    5 more shipping days until my life starts getting hectic again, so if you want something, let me know soon as sale will close in a few days.
  • Options
    Updated to reflect sales. I've got some time again this week to do some shipping, so bumping this up. Thanks to everyone that has participated so far.

Mike
  • Options
    Bi-weekly bump.
  • Options
    Thanks to all those that have scored some great signed cards. Still a bunch left, have begun to put some on ebay, so if you want them here at the discounted pricing, jump in. As always, I'll setup a layaway plan for you if you need it if the purchase price is substantial.

The sales $$ has been put to good use image

In a few months, I'm going on my dream vacation to go cage diving with great white sharks. I appreciate all of y'all that bought a card and made it happen.

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>In a few months, I'm going on my dream vacation to go cage diving with great white sharks. I appreciate all of y'all that bought a card and made it happen. >>

You are a SICK man Mike Navarro! image
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    You go inside the cage?

Cage goes in the water?

You go in the water?

Shark's in the water?

Our shark?

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.
    All your money won't another minute buy.
  • Options

<< <i>You go inside the cage?

Cage goes in the water?

You go in the water?

Shark's in the water?

Our shark?

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again. >>

I've been fascinated by great whites ever since that movie. I think I was 5 or 6 when that came out, and was so scared I didn't even want to get in the bathtub image
  • Options
    Most aggressive pricing yet. Each time I discount I tend to sell about 25-30 cards so let's see what's left after this one.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    pm sent!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    Updated with solds and holds.