Home Precious Metals

MCM ebay deal $377/roll 2015 ASE's

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the five rolls are cheaper than many 100 oz. bars

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't realize it was mentioned already in the other thread but its more noticeable in a thread of its ownimage

• PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Well, at least they ship to Canada, unlike Apmex (through Ebay). However, it's $39 shipping for one roll, $3 extra per roll after that.

That brings the premium to spot+$4.50 for one roll, spot+$3.09 on 5 rolls. Meh.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get all I want for that price, but the MrRebates and CC reward points make this a better deal for 5.
  • TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can get all I want for that price, but the MrRebates and CC reward points make this a better deal for 5. >>

Ouch
  • thanks!
    Successful BST Transactions: captainthreeput, ajaan, delesch, savoyspecial, mbogoman, CCHunter, GoldCoin98, RB1026, JGnumismatics, Collectorcoins, Metalsman, illini420, Ahrensdad, vpr, valente151, bballjunkie, bigjpst, forthill, thecoinlook, bgman & more!
  • celloscellos Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Anyone know of any Ebay coupon codes that would work with this?

• << <i>Anyone know of any Ebay coupon codes that would work with this? >>

I did not receive any ebay bucks when I purchase on this sale.
    I like rice. Rice is great when you're hungry and you want 2,000 of something.
    -Mitch Hedberg
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can get all I want for that price, but the MrRebates and CC reward points make this a better deal for 5. >>

Where can you get them that cheap? They are about $2.57 per oz over melt which is a good price for ASE's but I'm guessing that you can find rolls of ASE's for less on the secondary market. I just bought some 10 oz NTR bars for $0.49 per ounce over melt from Provident Metals with free shipping which I think is a much better deal if you're just buying silver. That said, I tried to buy a few rolls of ASE's from MCM to take advantage of their special and to support a fellow forum member but eBay wouldn't let me. I got a message that I had already bought the limit which I did a few weeks ago. I was thinking this was a new offering.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone know of any Ebay coupon codes that would work with this? >>

Ebay coupon codes are only good for the person that receives them directly from ebay.

<< <i>I got a message that I had already bought the limit which I did a few weeks ago. I was thinking this was a new offering. >>

Same here. Because they are using the same listing you purchased from earlier, they have only updated it.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• << <i>

<< <i>Anyone know of any Ebay coupon codes that would work with this? >>

I did not receive any ebay bucks when I purchase on this sale. >>

The bullion category doesn't give eBay bucks.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • jdimmickjdimmick Posts: 9,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to this as soon as I got the email to buy 5 rolls and it said sold out

• BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I went to this as soon as I got the email to buy 5 rolls and it said sold out >>

I had it in time, for once, and hesitated as I was trying to decide.......hopefully, from my selfish POV, silver continues going down and they make the offer, at a better rate, again soon....I bought 20 (1 roll) last time they had a deal on 5 at a time, but put 2 in my albums right away and would like a full roll.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment