Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTTF 1965 Philadelphia FB list updated 6-15 17 more to go

In need of exmt+- NM+ well centered 1965 Philadelphia football. I will consider graded examples in 7 holders of PSA or SGC.
I have a nice run of 68 baseball in NM , 70 baseball in NM, 72 baseball in exmt or better as well as slabbed 8 and 9 holders, and 73 to current. Prior to 68 it's hit and miss, heavy on graded Hall of Famers back to 58 mostly 8's.
Some vintage football available but a good deal of modern rookies chase cards, you name it.
I have a ton of stuff here so if you're in need of something I'd be happy to try and help

65's
1 Colts team
12 J. Unitas
31 J Brown
35 J. Houston RC
43 Cowboys team
46 B Dial
50 D. Meredith
53 M. Renfro RC
71 Packers team
76 P Hornung--upgrade
82 J Taylor
84 Packers play
94 M. Olsen
99 Vikings team
108 T Mason
110 F Tarkenton
111 M Tingelhoff
JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....

Comments

• Options
    Bump
    JDRF saves lives, let not another child walk down the path of juvenile diabetes alone. Consider giving either time or money, it will come back to you. $15,800 and counting....
  • Options
    joepa1joepa1 Posts: 301 ✭✭
    hi I have a 65 jim brown ex+.will trade for vintage baseball 50s email jmill1016@atlanticbb.net that card is 65 philly
  • Options
    mbz430embz430e Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Bump for 65 list added
  • Options
    Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    PM's returned
  • Options
    Pic sent
  • Options
    65 Philly list updated
  • Options
    65 Philly and 69 Topps lists updated. Getting close, thanks to all for your PM's.

John
  • Options
    Bump for update. Down to 11 on the 69's need some help with the 65's though.
    Thanks all
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    Hi John, I've got 4 of the 1965 Philly's you need; (Redskins, Lions & Eagles Playcards and Lions Team Card) if you want to do some trading. - Mike.

By the way, you could probably find some more of these, for decent prices or trades ... in the facebook B/S/T & Auctions group; "Vintage Football Cards"

Vintage Football Cards
    "Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options

<< <i>Hi John, I've got 4 of the 1965 Philly's you need; (Redskins, Lions & Eagles Playcards and Lions Team Card) if you want to do some trading. - Mike.

By the way, you could probably find some more of these, for decent prices or trades ... in the facebook B/S/T & Auctions group; "Vintage Football Cards"

Vintage Football Cards >>

Mike, Cards arrived today and they look great. Thanks a bunch, I will be getting back with you soon.
  • Options
    Bump for update
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump. Anyone?