Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: (2) 1978 Topps Baseball Rack Packs(SOLD)

Hello, today I thought I'd throw on another pair of "minty" and guaranteed authentic 1978 Topps baseball rack packs. This pair has very nice overall eye appeal with nicely centered top cards showing and great color. No loader marks on the six tops cards as well. All cards still maintain their original factory corners and edges. The cellophane is factory clear and soft with no tears, splits, rips or holes. Both header cards are pristine with no creases and never hung. The card placement of all 12 visible cards is correct and all seals are tight and original. Two very attractive racks that would fit well for someone assembling a box of high grade '78 racks.

BBCE list price on a pair of '78s is $350 + shipping. Dave & Adams a bit more. I'm asking $225 (delivered) via usps priority small flat rate box w/tracking. Signature confirmation and additional insurance is extra. I always ship within one business day. Racks will be very carefully packaged so they arrive in the same condition seen in the pictures. Thanks, Don
"You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Someone will get a great buy!~
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I'll take them. image

Edited to add: Hi Doug.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    Looks like their New York bound. Racks fare better in cold weather I've been told...

Edited to add: Hi Doug as well.
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me"--Wyatt Earp
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike,

You beat me to the punch, lol. Great buyer (Mike), seller (Don) and commenter (Doug)! Sorry I missed out on this batch. At least it's going to a good collection. How ya been, Mike? Good to see you on here again, even if it is to snag my racksimage
    Steve
  • Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mike,

You beat me to the punch, lol. Great buyer (Mike), seller (Don) and commenter (Doug)! Sorry I missed out on this batch. At least it's going to a good collection. How ya been, Mike? Good to see you on here again, even if it is to snag my racksimage >>

Thanks Steve. You can't go wrong with Don's racks!!! image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Hey guys. Hope all is well.

PS Mike, you owe me a nice TALL FOSTERS next time we go to Millers ... you are welcome for me not taking those racks! imageimage
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.