Home Precious Metals
Options

Geiger bars at JM bullion

JM Bullion has offering now a nice variety of Geiger bars at fair prices.

Geiger bars
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• Options
    JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like the 10 oz is the best $/oz

Thanks for the headsup
  • Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    Nice. Thanks.
    COA
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these preferred over something like the RCM bar where I can get 10 ouncers for $183 and change delivered for 10 or more?
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Are these preferred over something like the RCM bar where I can get 10 ouncers for $183 and change delivered for 10

MOST definitely!
    They're $183 if you buy 20 or more, most are going to pay $190-197 realistically. Worth every bit of the $10 extra for the security feature/serial number. But that's just me.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,421 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Are these preferred over something like the RCM bar where I can get 10 ouncers for $183 and change delivered for 10

MOST definitely!
    They're $183 if you buy 20 or more, most are going to pay $190-197 realistically. Worth every bit of the $10 extra for the security feature/serial number. But that's just me. >>

They both have security features and serial numbers. Also, the RCM bars are 9999 pure silver versus 999 for the others. More of a selling point than a practical difference though.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Are these preferred over something like the RCM bar where I can get 10 ouncers for $183 and change delivered for 10

MOST definitely!
    They're $183 if you buy 20 or more, most are going to pay $190-197 realistically. Worth every bit of the $10 extra for the security feature/serial number. But that's just me. >>

They both have security features and serial numbers. Also, the RCM bars are 9999 pure silver versus 999 for the others. More of a selling point than a practical difference though. >>

And I only have to buy 10 of the RCM bars to get the $183 delivered price.