Home Precious Metals
Options

New here but not to metals or collecting- After a 3 year vacation fill me in please!

I took 8-10 hiatus due to a variety a reasons but I wanted to get back into stacking 1 oz rounds (eagle, maple leafs"s,etc) along with 5oz. 10, 50 and 100 z bards and rounds. As for gold right now I am looking at the best bang for the buck and what I used to buy was US Army ad Medal of Honor, PCGS, MS-69 and PR-69 .24oz, so basically 1/4 2011 Commem's were the last bullion I added to my holdings. 1/10 and 1/4 AGE's, I stay away from platinum period but LOVE PALLADIUM but I' but if I were a betting man spot plus premium would give me a heart attack!

P.S.- I have always had a soft spot in my heart for 1g, 2.5g, 5g, 10g, 20g and 25g "fractional bars" in silver and gold (not sure if palladium) had made it's way to Palladium but boy would love
it!

I have plenty of trade references here (as I have done a ton of business with many key board member here, eBay, Heritage, shows, etc. Ao where is a good place to begin? With a 0 feedback here ll I can offer is payment first by PP gift or
Wanted- Texas Nationals, Gov't and Republic Notes, County Script, Texas Stamps, Texas Coins Texas Commems and Texas local issued coins and Currency and Documents

Comments

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,000 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arent you Texas Nationals?

After just 2 posts you've already figured how to create a sig line?

Dont really matter I suppose.

Welcome. You picked a good 3 years to be on vacation.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    BigDowgieBigDowgie Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭
    JolaTexasStar,

Welcome back back in that saddle again. Hey, did somebody already write that song! Always a pleasure exchanging stories and coins! Highly recommended! We've had some good transactions and wish I had more material that he is looking for. I'll keep an eye out for you.

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome !!! :-)
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pd -

Use the ebay bucks program tricks to stack near spot

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>Use the ebay bucks program tricks to stack near spot >>

I remember hearing about a ebay trick in regards to doing thids several years back, either reading it here or on the NGC board, is there a in PCGS link or webpage link telling me how to do it or a trick you can share?

<< <i>Arent you Texas Nationals? After just 2 posts you've already figured how to create a sig line? >>

No, I remember a Texas Nationals from few years back but I just don't he post anymore like Russ and Coinsarfun. but no, I was just a lurker reading all the info here to get deals and info, I was mostly a B&M guy along with Heritage and Stacks, so if I refer to something here from the ole' days it is because I was reading it here.

As for the sig line?? I just went to the profile page to change the AS#DfeGG% password issued to on acc't set up and saw the profile section, I tried to post a pictur but couldn't get it to work, so my typing my "hit lidt" will have to do for now~
    Wanted- Texas Nationals, Gov't and Republic Notes, County Script, Texas Stamps, Texas Coins Texas Commems and Texas local issued coins and Currency and Documents
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,888 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Arent you Texas Nationals?

After just 2 posts you've already figured how to create a sig line?

Dont really matter I suppose.

Welcome. You picked a good 3 years to be on vacation. >>

Amen to that last line. The past 3 years taught me what "early retirement" is not.
    The past 3 months in the stock market taught me what "getting up and going to work" is.

Upside Down Under, even with an inside track. image Buying and selling is business. And " the job is not done until the paperwork's finished."
    And that's what it all became. Paperwork. image