Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

How to start a player Super Set?

I know that in order to request a set, you need to have 5 cards. What would I need to start a super set of a player? Would I need 5 cards that are all post career years? Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've started them before and put a couple career cards as well as a couple post career cards when filling out the request form. I don't think it really matters either way though.

• Options
    Just need 5 cards. Can take away since they have to look at all the cards the set May have in it. The mantle super set I requested this year to about 5 months
  • Options
    rjcoy06rjcoy06 Posts: 157 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys. Seems like a lot more of these modern sets the last few years have been issuing more cards of retired players. I never realized that the master set was only for playing career years until I tried to submit a recent issue card. I have a few cards at PSA that aren't currently part of the master set, so when they come back, I'll try to request a super set.
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    So a "Super Set" is only for post-playing years? Had no idea. Thanks for bringing this up.
  • Options

<< <i>So a "Super Set" is only for post-playing years? Had no idea. Thanks for bringing this up. >>

I believe its for all years, playing or not.
  • Options
    Correct all cards
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Considering that includes materials, relics, and autos and all that jazz, I'll pass. I've spent plenty on the Master Set.