Home Sports Talk

Will Goodell Apologize to Kraft and the Patriots?

grote15grote15 Posts: 29,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
Now that the entire "scandal" is proving to be unfounded??

Link

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like the haters here all that will be heard is crickets, such a joke!
  • calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    For those that can and will , it would be a good idea after reading the article , to read the comments below the article . It seems that most , including me , thought this particular piece of writing , was nothing but satire .----- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Someone here accused me of hyping about the haters.

The haters have been against the Patriots for years.

They did not even like the Patriots going back as far as Butch Songin and that was before they were even part of the NFL.
  • BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the commission likely does not need to apologize and I don't think Kraft expects one from him. The commissioner jumped to zero conclusions. Tons of other people did. Those people are where the apologies should come from.
  • MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once the horse left the barn and it was 'National Crucify the Patriot's Day", the morons took over the asylum.

Will Goodell apologize...maybe, but I think he'll parse words to save face. After all, it was like people were lining up cannons to shoot the Patriot's out of the sky somewhere between Providence, RI and Phoenix. I even caught an event where a "world-renowned" FBI interrogator cast his opinion that Brady was telling falsehoods. Perhaps one of the worst HATERS was Troy Aikman, who all but pulled the Salem Witch Hunt thing and had Tom burned alive.

Well, as the onion was peeled back and facts came to light...one, NOT eleven footballs was about 2 ounces under, the other ten a mere wisp...where is the cry for justice for the beleaguered Patriot franchise? Where is the uproar equal to the uproar to geld Brady and nuke the whole of New England Patriot fans? It is sadly lacking, as most WIMPS hide behind their key board, oh so eager to flame and trash, but have no balls to pony up even a scintilla of mea culpa.

Where do the Patriot's organization, Kraft, Brady, Belichick, etal go to get their good name restored? Sadly, that horse too has left the barn, like that sweet high school fling, never, ever to be enjoyed or seen again.

To the Haters and those calling for heads on pikes...you just suck, in the very worst way, you all just SUCK. There was a line in Good Morning Vietnam, where troops were sending in comments about the playlist Lt. Stephen Hauk was playing in lieu of Adrian Cronauer's beloved music...look up the line...it is from me to all you haters IN SPADES !!!!!

Lifelong Patriot's fan from the days of Babe Parilli and Joe Bellino...you haters couldn't pick up their jockstrap.

GO PATS !!!

<< <i>the commission likely does not need to apologize and I don't think Kraft expects one from him. The commissioner jumped to zero conclusions. Tons of other people did. Those people are where the apologies should come from. >>

Totally agree, this is turning out to be the only controversy that Goodell has handled correctly In a very long time. He didn't jump on board with masses who detest the Patriots for winning and waited to see if the accusations had legs before opening his mouth. BTW Outstanding post Al!
    Smile for me Paul when you hear/see that snowplow again tomorrow!!! image

Tks

<< <i>Smile for me Paul when you hear/see that snowplow again tomorrow!!! image

Tks >>

Hahaha Al, the snow is so freaking high here it's unreal! Glad your in the sun my friend image
  • I think the person who posted this did it to see how badly the Patriots fans are trying to trick their minds in to thinking there should not be an * on top of the last decade of wins. I think he's laughing now as you showed it. That paper is Boston based. 'Haters' Mirror - Self of Self.
    Paul...66 and sunny here in the Atlanta area...I live 80 miles east of Atlanta. Caught some rays...sorry.
    Geez how I hated those &%$(&( snowplows !!!

I feel for ya partner...GL !!!!

<< <i>I think the person who posted this did it to see how badly the Patriots fans are trying to trick their minds in to thinking there should not be an * on top of the last decade of wins. I think he's laughing now as you showed it. That paper is Boston based. 'Haters' Mirror - Self of Self. >>

Wilson your one of 2 things, either some guy who is
    Mired in frustration over a 4th Patriot Super Bowl trophy being hoisted and You needed to find the closest sports talk forum to Spew your venom in OR your an alt, either way better luck with your team next year

• pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I too feel for you guys in Foxboro area, I grew up a couple of miles from the stadium and went to the sulky races often but today it was 69 degrees in Albuquerque and I remember the blizzard of 78 back there. Thats why I'm here.

I was there for the start of the Patriots before they were the Patriots and our quarterback was Butch Songin who I went to school with.

He tried to get me to buy shares in the team for $5.00 each but I was only making $1.50 an hour at Plimpton press in Norwood.

We did not even have a field then never mind a stadium.

They have come a long way and have earned everything they have accomplished.

The haters have gotten much worse as the Patriots got better so be prepared as the hate will continue to grow.

I feel bad that the HATERS are there but I guess that is the way it will always be when someone is successful.

It has a name! JEALOUSY!