Home Sports Talk

Textgate

perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
Cmon now the Cleveland Browns are under investigation for illegal texting during games that potentially could cost them a first round draft pick and NOBODY is talking about it here! It just further proves my point that the select few here who bashed the Patriots and demanding that Brady get benched for the Super Bowl or Belichek get suspended for something that was not proven but wanted to punish them before being found guilty of anything are just obnoxious haters because of the Patriots success.

Comments

• itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    meh.
    Johnny's in rehab and Josh got suspended
    before the first snap next season just ended. image
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Good time to let it all go.

Congrats to the Pats.
  • mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Cmon now the Cleveland Browns are under investigation for illegal texting during games that potentially could cost them a first round draft pick and NOBODY is talking about it here! >>

We would be talking about it here if the Browns had just won the AFC championship and were about to play in the Super Bowl.
  • PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    If I were the Browns I'd draft another QB 1st round. Stat!
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one cares if cheating is the difference between 7-9 and 5-11, lol..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mglick maybe you were just sleeping, you were Johnny on the spot about the Falcons so maybe I didn't give it enough time and I started this thread too quick, my apologies!

<< <i>Mglick maybe you were just sleeping, you were Johnny on the spot about the Falcons so maybe I didn't give it enough time and I started this thread too quick, my apologies! >>

No apologies ever needed Perkdog. We come on here for fun and to get out a bit of frustration.

Congrats on the NE win. As a former Detroiter I know that the Lions could use motorized drone balls and never win a title, let alone 4.

....and hey, Brady was a Michigan man!!!

<< <i>

<< <i>Mglick maybe you were just sleeping, you were Johnny on the spot about the Falcons so maybe I didn't give it enough time and I started this thread too quick, my apologies! >>

No apologies ever needed Perkdog. We come on here for fun and to get out a bit of frustration.

Congrats on the NE win. As a former Detroiter I know that the Lions could use motorized drone balls and never win a title, let alone 4.

....and hey, Brady was a Michigan man!!! >>

As annoyed as I got at some of your barbs I appreciate that you can take some thrown back at you image
  • larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭
    The other difference is that New England has cheated before. I think the history of cheating, even if only caught one time, plays in to it. However, the far bigger issue is that New England is good. People always gonna hate the playas!
  • seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    Hate to see their record without the texting.

So my team was just a few texts away from the superbowl? Argh
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image
  • BrickBrick Posts: 4,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First...my congrats to the Pats. They are truly a great team with a top of the Hall of Fame QB. Second everyone crosses the line of actually cheating or going right up to the line but technically not breaking the rules. But when it comes to breaking the rules the Pats are the Mafia. Everyone else is jaywalking.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

The hypocrisy of Jerry Rice is just unbelievable, talk about a big mouth DB

<< <i>The hypocrisy of Jerry Rice is just unbelievable, talk about a big mouth DB >>

Agree.

<< <i>

<< <i>The hypocrisy of Jerry Rice is just unbelievable, talk about a big mouth DB >>

Agree. >>

Thank You!
  • pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK. Clue me in on how texting is illegal.image
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>OK. Clue me in on how texting is illegal.image >>

just like spygate ,

step 1 , a guy looks at a something that 80,000 other people are also looking at

step 2 ???????????????

step 3 WINNING
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I heard someone say on TV today that this was the Browns lame attempt to lure Belichek back to the team image

• WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I hate the Bruins, the Sox and the Celtics too, that count for anything?

Hi Paul!
    Good for you.

<< <i>I hate the Bruins, the Sox and the Celtics too, that count for anything?

Hi Paul! >>

Hi Steve! image

Im 100% cool with anyone hating New England and Boston sports teams, I just cant stand when morons like to talk out of their rear ends and crusify a team for something without knowing any facts.