Home Sports Talk
Options

P**ses me off that last year's SuperBowl was not a nail biter like yesterday's SuperBowl.

SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yesterday's game was everything one would want in a title game. Cliffhanger throughout.

Last year's puke fest was unwatchable.

Cripes it is a pain to be a Denver fan at timesimage

Grats to the Pats and the Seahawks for putting on a show yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Try being a Lions fan? image
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    why isn't anyone bizznitching that Lenny Kravitz only got to participate on one song?

that pisses me off. image
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>why isn't anyone bizznitching that Lenny Kravitz only got to participate on one song?

that pisses me off. image >>

I'll bite on that. Why do they even have these stupid half time shows . It busts up the flow of the game for the players . And while I'm whining about the TV show itself , the number of long commercial breaks was ridiculous.

I got a kick out of the one with Pete Rose thoughimage
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>why isn't anyone bizznitching that Lenny Kravitz only got to participate on one song?

I'll bite on that. Why do they even have these stupid half time shows . It busts up the flow of the game for the players . And while I'm whining about the TV show itself , the number of long commercial breaks was ridiculous.

I got a kick out of the one with Pete Rose thoughimage >>

they have that show for the less-football-inclined crowd. I was at a friend's home. The 5, 9, and 10 year old girls showed up in the TV room for the halftime show and they loved it. They went back to playing when it was over. Worked out perfectly image
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    maybe Taylor Swift gets the mic next year. then God really does have a sick sense of humor.
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

Like I told my wife, I wanted to see Katy Perry, but I wanted to hear Lenny Kravitz image. And the whole Katy trying to go hip-hip with Missy Elliot just wasn't working at all. Even my 11-year-old son could tell image