Home Sports Talk
Options

newest NFL Buzz "BadPlay-Gate"

bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Patriots fans are sick of hearing about deflated balls and their prayers have been answered by the almighty. Seattle fans , prepare to be sick to death of this "Why didn't they run Lynch" garbage .

It was a great game , the media was running its mouth overtime about the one thing leading up to it. Now it looks like they have been thrown another bone to gnaw for a few weeks.

Good on you , Pete for not tossing anyone under the bus over the play choice. Hopefully the feeding frenzy doesn't last too long , its nauseating to listen to.

Bad call because it didn't work , if it succeeds I doubt anyone complains about it. It was a great game for 59 and a half minutes for fans on both sides .

Comments

• Options
    MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Bad call because it didn't work , if it succeeds I doubt anyone complains about it. It was a great game for 59 and a half minutes for fans on both sides . >>

• Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seattle's OC already threw the receiver under the bus.

Anyway, why isn't anyone complaining about the bad call at the end of the first half...to go for the TD with six seconds left instead of just taking the sure field goal? Oh yeah, sometimes "bad calls" work out.

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Seattle's OC already threw the receiver under the bus.

Anyway, why isn't anyone complaining about the bad call at the end of the first half...to go for the TD with six seconds left instead of just taking the sure field goal? Oh yeah, sometimes "bad calls" work out. >>

That was ballsy , the Pats looked awful on that short series and it made me feel sick at the time because they were going to get the ball back to start the 3rd .
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I give Seattle huge kudos, I feared them and by all rights everyone knows if that pass wasn't thrown and Lynch was given the ball the Pats more than likely would have lost, Russell Wilson is a gamer and the rest of that team is something to be reckoned with. I won't be surprised if they make to the big game again next year, to Seattle Fans you guys got nothing to be ashamed of.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    I feel a combo of sick and anger. Man, did that really happen?

Geezus
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyway, why isn't anyone complaining about the bad call at the end of the first half...to go for the TD with six seconds left instead of just taking the sure field goal? Oh yeah, sometimes "bad calls" work out. >>

Why would that even be considered to be a bad call? I've seen passes completed and the clock stopped in *3* seconds. They had 6 seconds. If you throw a quick pass (like they did), the chances of the clock running out are slim to none. If the pass is incomplete, you kick the FG. It's a no-brainer to take one shot at TD with 6 seconds left.
  • Options

<< <i>to Seattle Fans you guys got nothing to be ashamed of. >>

Nope...one team can hold their heads high.
  • Options

<< <i>It's a no-brainer to take one shot at TD with 6 seconds left. >>

8 or 9 seconds is a no brainer. 6 seconds can go either way. I thought Seattle's play calling was fine.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>to Seattle Fans you guys got nothing to be ashamed of. >>

Nope...one team can hold their heads high. >>

and only one team can hold the trophy up high and that's the Patriots!!!! Hahahahahahaha