Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Do they still give a voucher for a "Minimum Size Requirement" replacement?

I got a couple of those in my recent order but couldn't find a voucher in the box...
I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at [email protected] !

Comments

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your bank charge. Only if you paid with a MO or check they send a voucher.
    So if you did it with CC and it was supposed to be 100.00 but say 20% were MS they will just charge your CC for 80.00
    But checks and MOs they send Vouchers.
    I dont know if this changed. But this was the norm for me the last few years.
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vouchers are no longer used. They credit your account, and you can use the credit on next sub by simply writing "use account credit" in the voucher section on the form.
  • bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    I am under the impression if you use a credit card, they no longer charge you for grading the card. I am pretty sure that is what happens now.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I am under the impression if you use a credit card, they no longer charge you for grading the card. I am pretty sure that is what happens now. >>

This is accurate here but if it is a CC renewal you have a credit that you can redeem later for that service level.
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was referring to what they do if you pay by check or MO.
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Thank you. I will check and see if I got the credits.

In fact, with the grades that they gave the other 13 cards in the order, I am glad they didn't grade the two they gave the "minimum size" to.

I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at [email protected] !