Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Box of 20 in PCGS Album View. Great stuff PCGS

coinlieutenantcoinlieutenant Posts: 9,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mostly good feedback on this, but some critiques if BJ wants.

First, I was most impressed that when putting in the coins in an album for a showcase, filled with lots of different diameter coins, that the relative size is kept correct. it took a while, but the English Penny I have in the Box of 20 set, showed up as the correct (or nearly) size. Some cool meta data you guys got going.

Would love to be able to put other coins, not in PCGS holders, in the album. Technically the set is not my box of 20...but I understand protecting the brand. Perhaps making at least 51% required for usage or something?

Anyway, all in all a cool function. Look forward to using it more.

PCGS BOX OF 20

Comments

• Options
    CameonutCameonut Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As we are finding out, you have to sign out of My Set Registry before you copy the link. Your link takes me to my personal Set Registry.

I made the same mistake. BJ is aware of it and will be working to make sure either address works in the future.

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." - Thomas Jefferson

My digital cameo album 1950-64 Cameos - take a look!

• Options
    JJSingletonJJSingleton Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful coins John. The new Album View is very cool.

Fixed your link so others can see

coinlieutenant's Box of 20 Album

Joseph J. Singleton - First Superintendent of the U.S. Branch Mint in Dahlonega Georgia

Findley Ridge Collection
    About Findley Ridge

• Options
    YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.
    Isn't technology amazing?
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    AnkurJAnkurJ Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭
    I did the same with my box of 20. Link to the showcase is in my sigline and there's a link for the album.
    All coins kept in bank vaults.
    PCGS Registries
    Box of 20
    SeaEagleCoins: 11/14/54-4/5/12. Miss you Larry!
  • Options
    I enjoyed playing around with it tonight as well. My only quibble is that the $10 patterns are the same size as half eagles; my guess is that's an easy fix. Otherwise, VERY cool! Here's my box of 20.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file