Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANTED: Autographed 1965 Topps Pirates - need 4 more.

A friend of mine is putting together the 1965 Topps Pirates cards in autographed form.

He is still in need of the following 4 cards: Clemente, Stargell, Andre Rodgers and Jerry May.

LMK if you have any of these available.

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Bump
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    DASB
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    Doug, I would guess the '65 Clemente might be toughest? Or certainly most expensive -- is it possible to contact the winner of this one, see if they want to part with it?

http://www.legendaryauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=106245

Wishing your friend luck! That would amount to an awesome custom display if he can get the remaining ones he needs. image
  • Options
    I'll send him the LINK ... thanks. I would have NO IDEA how to contact the winner though.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭✭
    There may not be a way, I suppose. But heritage has their "make owner an offer feature" that might be of use if something can be found in their archives. I'll look today. image
  • Options
    Thanks for taking the time to give the lead on the Clemente and also the Stargell you told me about in the PM. My friend called Heritage regarding the Stargell that was sold in the 2012 lot. The winner does not want to sell individually ... only taking offers on the entire lot. However, my friend said he was happy to know that they do exist.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug