Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Jack Nicklaus Lot (73 Panini Scans)

Comments

• miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a blurry picture so maybe that is the reason, but that 1973 Panini looks miscut from here. How much did you win it for?

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under $120 delivered for the whole lot and there are a bunch of other goodies.

ETA: It's tilted and OC R/L, but shouldn't get the MC qualifier.

Good luck with the grade; I'll be interested to hear how it turns out.

<< <i>Good luck with the grade; I'll be interested to hear how it turns out. >>

Should be here by Monday, I'll post scans when it arrives along with some other highlights.
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    Nice lot. If the Panjni grades well it's a home run!
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here
  • Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    That's a winner. Back when I was collecting golf and boxing - that '73 panini was always near the top of my search list. Congrats!
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff

<< <i>Nice lot. If the Panjni grades well it's a home run! >>

I'll be happy even if it's mid-grade for the personal collection. If it grades well, I might be tempted to sell image

<< <i>That's a winner. Back when I was collecting golf and boxing - that '73 panini was always near the top of my search list. Congrats! >>

Thanks! It's been pretty high on my list too, I just haven't wanted to pay the price on the few I've seen available.
    Package arrived today and I'm pretty stoked with these additions. Lots more to sort through...
  • eagles33eagles33 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Looks great! Nice buy.
    Scans of most of my Misc rookies can be found <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://forums.collectors.com/m...y&keyword1=Non%20major">here

<< <i>Wow. Looks great! Nice buy. >>

Thanks, I've done several purchases with this seller and didn't have any doubts on it. Now I just need to figure out what service level this will require. There's not a lot of recent sales data to compare it to.
  • vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    Good Stuff LC. Congrats. I like the WOS cards too, I just got myself an Andretti from that set.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.
  • Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    Beauty!
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff
  • galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet get, Lark.

How does VCP break down for the Panini?
    Many thanks to all who commented!

<< <i>I like the WOS cards too, I just got myself an Andretti from that set. >>

I've been looking for a centered WOS of Jack (and a few other golfers) so was happy to get a copy, but the quest will continue for a nicer example of that one.

<< <i>How does VCP break down for the Panini? >>

I'm not sure and need to get a VCP membership to check. I think I'll value it at a 7 for submission purposes, and can typically figure it our via eBay Completed, but trading on this one is too thin.

NEAR MINT 7 1973 Panini Campioni Dello Sport 375 Jack Nicklaus
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Nice work, Kyle! I'd put the PSA 7 at about $225 on this.

I have sold two 8's in the past year, one around $270 and one at $340 (consigned thru PWCC). Although another 8 just sold a couple of weeks ago from a decent seller on eBay for $206, but hopefully that is a lowball outlier.

Great card to have!

Scott

<< <i>

NEAR MINT 7 1973 Panini Campioni Dello Sport 375 Jack Nicklaus >>

Good card to have in a 7; congrats on the grade!

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Nice grade ... congrats!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Thanks for the pricing info and comments! I had myself convinced it was an 8, but for the price a 7 works just fine image
  • begsu1013begsu1013 Posts: 1,943 ✭✭
    thats a tough card for sure and your's is a beaut!

congrats!