1.Ohio State
2. Alabama
3. LSU

IT CAN'T BE A TRUE PLAYOFF UNLESS THE BIG TEN CHAMPIONS ARE INCLUDED

Comments

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Written by the famous Matt Hladik

With credentials like this I'm shocked he doesn't have a larger following.image Served as the PA voice for Wagner College and New Jersey City University men’s and women’s basketball.

Matt is a 2009 graduate of Rutgers University, where he majored in Journalism and Media Studies. After graduation, he moved on to Gannett New Jersey for a year covering high school sports before spending the past four years at Rivals.com‘s Rutgers affiliate, Scarlet Nation, covering football, basketball and recruiting. He’s also made various radio and television appearances offering his expertise on Rutgers athletics and the Big Ten and served as the PA voice for Wagner College and New Jersey City University men’s and women’s basketball.

The best part of the landing page was the picture of Kim DeJesus = Hottest Wiffle Ball Player Ever. That was worth me hitting the link

MJ
    Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Written by the famous Matt Hladik

With credentials like this I'm shocked he doesn't have a larger following.image Served as the PA voice for Wagner College and New Jersey City University men’s and women’s basketball.

Matt is a 2009 graduate of Rutgers University, where he majored in Journalism and Media Studies. After graduation, he moved on to Gannett New Jersey for a year covering high school sports before spending the past four years at Rivals.com‘s Rutgers affiliate, Scarlet Nation, covering football, basketball and recruiting. He’s also made various radio and television appearances offering his expertise on Rutgers athletics and the Big Ten and served as the PA voice for Wagner College and New Jersey City University men’s and women’s basketball.

>>

And he's still correct.

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be willing to bet Mark May disagrees.
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    garnettstylegarnettstyle Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'd be willing to bet Mark May disagrees. >>

lol yea he has like zero credibility after the last couple of months image