Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Boxing Experts - 1910 T218 Pugalists

Good morning,

I've had an itch to start collecting 1910 T218 set, but I cannot find it on the registry.
Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance,

PDub

Comments

• Options
    All your money won't another minute buy.
  • Options
    scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Happy to answer any questions you might have - my set is #5 current finest on the registry there, and can hopefully help you out with any info you need. Feel free to shoot a PM if you'd like.

Scott
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Happy to answer any questions you might have - my set is #5 current finest on the registry there, and can hopefully help you out with any info you need. Feel free to shoot a PM if you'd like.

Scott >>

Thank you all. I was looking under Boxing only, didn't realize it was for all the different sports.

Thank you again.

PDub
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a fun set. I only collect the golfers, so good luck on the boxers. Low grade raw or slabbed seems to show up fairly frequently, if you're going for higher than 4s it will be expensive and take a long time. I'm still working on trying to get all 6 golfers in at least a 6.
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It's a fun set. I only collect the golfers, so good luck on the boxers. Low grade raw or slabbed seems to show up fairly frequently, if you're going for higher than 4s it will be expensive and take a long time. I'm still working on trying to get all 6 golfers in at least a 6. >>

I kind of wish that there were subsets for this registry set. i.e. boxing, golfers, etc. Didn't realize how big this set is! Looks like I'll be in for the long haul.
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It's a fun set. I only collect the golfers, so good luck on the boxers. Low grade raw or slabbed seems to show up fairly frequently, if you're going for higher than 4s it will be expensive and take a long time. I'm still working on trying to get all 6 golfers in at least a 6. >>

I kind of wish that there were subsets for this registry set. i.e. boxing, golfers, etc. Didn't realize how big this set is! Looks like I'll be in for the long haul. >>

There aren't any rules saying you have to collect them all image Registry subsets would be nice, but it doesn't impact my collecting goals either way.