link

VCP is under $25,000

Comments

• Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad the back is so tilted.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    Looks like the front has a slight tilt too??
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want someone to spend $95k online for a card, spend $80 at Office Depot for a scanner.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>If you want someone to spend $95k online for a card, spend $80 at Office Depot for a scanner. >>

Agreed. How can anyone spend that type of money based upon those two pictures?
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Is it me or does the corner look like it has a hint of wear?
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seller goes from selling nothing but PEDI PAWS PET NAIL TRIMMER FOR DOGS & CATS PEDIPAWS NIB for several years to $500K in graded cards overnight.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    Wow he also has a 1967 mantle psa 10 for sale with a reasonable BIN price of $180,000. Even if this seller were legit (big if) how do you put a 180 k card up for auction with scans like that and a description of "1967 topps Mickey mantle psa 10". Really? What a joke
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Seller goes from selling nothing but PEDI PAWS PET NAIL TRIMMER FOR DOGS & CATS PEDIPAWS NIB for several years to $500K in graded cards overnight. >>

The pet industry is worth $60 billion a year. Don't underestimate it. The markup on Pedi Paws is r i d i c u l o u s
  • Options
    bxbbxb Posts: 805 ✭✭
    Bogus listings.
    Capecards
  • Options
    mintonlyplsmintonlypls Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently...the Seaver Rookie sold. No longer available. Wow...if true. ~$95k
    mint_only_pls
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,538 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Apparently...the Seaver Rookie sold. No longer available. Wow...if true. ~$95k >>

I doubt it sold. Seller probably had second thoughts going after a payday that huge.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Apparently...the Seaver Rookie sold. No longer available. Wow...if true. ~$95k >>

I doubt it sold. Seller probably had second thoughts going after a payday that huge. >>

Agreed....that would get the feds after you.
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I doubt it sold. Seller probably had second thoughts going after a payday that huge. >>

He still has the $180,000 '67 Mantle up.