Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS #1 REGISTRY 1955 BOWMAN FB SET -RARE-

If your a t-ball or youth soccer proponent, this set might not be for you. The mindset that everyone who participates deserves a trophy does not apply to this offering. There is only one #1 PSA 1955 Bowman Football set....and this is it. BEST.....none better!!!!!!

ALL cards grade at least PSA 8 NM - MT with no qualifiers; most are better. The overall set grade is a whopping 8.98! There are (135+) PSA 9s. I'll fill in the details about the 10s and the remainder of the set for anyone with serious interest.

A few notes to consider:

1) The Walker PSA 10 is the first #1 card of any major football issue to be graded a 10. A couple 64 Fleers popped up within the last couple of years. Prior to that, the nearest #1 card to be graded a 10 was from the 1968 Topps set. I have plenty more details on pricing of this particular card.

2) 8.48 (2nd on the Registry at the time) sold for $61,500.

Will discuss details with serious buyers. Plenty of references and scans available.

Thank you for listening. This is a RARE opportunity...

Comments

• Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet set!!
    My favorite of all FB bowman sets.
    I would love to see a pic of the Doak Walker PSA 10. Please share a pic if you don't mind.
    Great job on a tough set!
  • Options
    bump for Saturday viewing....
  • Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome set !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    Thanks for the Super Bowl bump!!
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    This is one of my favorite football sets . I wish I could be the buyer .

Best wishes on the sell effort .------ Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell